Chapter 4: FIRST TEST

We went to the second floor and go picked our bedroom. I looked at the rooms with my bags with me.

I decided to check out the rooms and saw everyone already get decided to where they'll sleep.

I went to the blue room and saw three of them already picked the room. Jungwon saw me who I know since we're both from the same company, though he haven't training with us that long.

"Noona~". I smiled when I saw Jungwon walked towards.

"Do you want to be in this room?". He asked, now standing in front of me.

"No, I'm just checking every room". I patted his head.

"By the way, your performance- wow, as expected you never failed to amaze us". I got shy with his compliment.

"Oh, and let me introduce you to them". He whispered and pulled me inside their room.

"Everyone, I want you to meet my noona, Leesu. Leesu this is Nicholas and Geonu". Both of them stop what they're doing and shake each other's hands.

"I'm looking forward to dance with you". If I'm not wrong that's Geonu. He said that in english.

"I'm looking forward to that too, I hope we get along". I can't stop smiling from the compliment I got today after exhausting day.

"You're so cool earlier". Nicholas said too.

I bid goodbye to them since I know they're tired and let them rest. Next is I went to yellow room. I can already heard Jay's voice. Before I peeked, I knocked first.

"Is it okay to come in?". I asked and peek.

"Oh, Leesu come in". Jay run towards and put his arm on my shoulders and pulled me inside.

Like what Jungwon did, he introduced me to the two youngest, Ni-Ki and Daniel. They're adorable and fun to talk to, I can't stop smiling when they're talking. I let them be comfortable with me and let them call noona to lessen the awkwardness and since they're younger than me.

I go to the next room and it's the purple room. I didn't know that this is Sunghoon and Heeseung room. I slowly turned my foot to walked away but it's too late already.

"Leesu, what are you doing here? do you need something?". I frowned when I heard Sunghoon. I turned around again and saw him.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm just checking every room". I said-

"I'm going now, I'll see you tomorrow". I added before turning around but saw Heeseung behind me.

"Oooh, Hi". I moved a little to not blocked his way.

"Okay, something is off between you". Sunghoon looked back and forth to us.

"Good night, Sunghoon, bye~". I ignore what he said and walked away.

"Hyung, what happened?". I heard Sunghoon asked before I completely go to the last room, the green room.

"You're here, this room will be chaotic". Jake said when he saw me with my bags as I entered the room.

"I hope we get all along". I bow and proceed to my bed.

There's exactly 4 beds here in green room. So I guess this will be my room. I'm with K, Jake and the other one that I forgot his name.

I'm getting along with them, they're all kind. I hope to know them more and become more close to them.

"I told you, you're gonna make it". I said to K who's bed beside me, he's sitting on his bed.