Chapter71: BUSAN

A couple of seconds, right after Leesu sent the messages, her phone rings. She had some trouble clicking the answer button because of blurry eyesight.

"Omo, Jay-ah~". She lean her phone on the wall so she won't hold it. The guy on the other side laughed when he saw the state of his girl.

"Eloise, are you home?". Leesu didn't answer yet, she's lagging.

"Yeah... we... just... drunk- a l...ittle!". Leesu can't even form a proper word.

"How little?". Jay can't stop smiling looking at her.

"THISSSS- little!". She appeared her thumb and pointing finger and make them a little close to each other.

"Really? But it looks like you drunk the whole supply of your soju there". He said but drunk Leesu aggressively shook her head.

"Did you had a good time?". He asked.

"Hmm, It's been a while since I-I drink that muchhhh- opss, meant this little". She laughed at herself and sighed.

"Don't forget to drink lots of lots of water, okay?". Leesu nodded as well as Jay, knowing she won't remember what he said.

"Jay-hyung! We're going to eat". Jungwon's voice can hear.

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes-"

"Oh, she's already sleeping". Jay said when she saw Leesu on the screen already closed her eyes while sleeping soundly.

"Sleep tight, love. Good night~". He took a screenshot first before waving at her even though she won't see it, then dropped the video-call to let her sleep.

The next day, Leesu slowly waking up and then hits by a headache.

"Aish, why does alcohol have to give this so mich headache". Leesu groaned.

She opened her eyes while holding her head.

"I won't drink again, just make this headache disappear". She talked to herself and slowly get up. She went out her room and saw the other girls already in their dining table.

"You're awake, I'll add another ramyeon". Sakura said, cooking a bunch of ramyeon for her other members who also have hangover.

"Aigoo, you're brave last night and now look at you". Eunchae teased her Unnies. She then give them water.

"Yah, when you got older, let's see if you can handle it". Chaewon said while leaning her head on the table.

The girls started eating by drinking the hot and spicy soup of their ramyeon.

"I can't remember anything last night". Leesu said, finally going back to herself.

"Don't look at me, I can't remember anything too". Yunjin said when she felt her eyes on her.

"I was sleeping". Kazuha added.

"For sure, we'll received a notice from the neighbors because of how loud we are last night". Eunchae laughed.

"But if I'm not mistaken, I heard you talking to someone". Sakura said.