Chapter54: LIVE

THIRD PERSON' POV

Leesu and her Imo get ready to eat lunch at the restaurant she reserved for the two of them. Leesu planned to treat her Imo today, so she reserved their slot by herself.

"Actually, this will be our late late lunch. I never been there but I heard that they served delicious food". Leesu's talking to the camera since she's vlogging it for their content.

"I went on a shopping with Eunchae this morning so now we're spending time with our families. Later, I'll be seeing the other members and will start preparing for our first comeback". For her, being in this type of job makes her talkative. She needs to be talkative and participate actively to all the shoot they are doing.

"Ah, Nae. Annyeonghaseyo~ I made a reservation for two, Im Leesu". She stopped talking to her camera.

"Aahh, Okay, just follow me to your table". The waitress politely said as they get in the restaurant.

"Isn't this expensive-"

"Imo! Just order anytime you want to eat. Don't worry about the bill, I'll take care that". She stopped her Aunt and get went in the private room she reserved.

"Fine! I'll just shut up and enjoy". Her Aunt gave up and just followed what her niece said.

Their foods arrived and started eating while talking.

"I can't believe i'll be releasing my first ever cover tomorrow!". Leesu excitedly talking about it.

"I'll definitely put it on all the entrance tomorrow. I will tell my staff to just listen to your cover as soon as it released". Her Aunt happily said between eating.

FLASHBACK

Before LE SSERAFIM take their three days break, Leesu is working off for her first ever cover that she has been planning.

"You know, we can't just released your song without the approval of the company. So, I'm planning to just cover a song for the meantime. I really want to give the fans a gift". Leesu said to her co-members.

"I'm still waiting from the revision from then other producers". She's exhausted with their schedule these past few days. Aside from going to different places to perform, they also having different lessons and doing their solo activities.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will come sooner. Just focus on your cover for now". Sakura assured her, giving her a warm smile.

Leesu is now at the solo studio of the company to evaluate herself. In just a few minutes, she'll be recording her first cover.

"Should I just maintain my voice here?". She asked herself.

"Manager-nim, can I ask for a iced t-"

"Ooh..."

"..."

"..."

Leesu blinked a couple of times before the other party realized what happened.

"Oh-Ah- I'm sorry. I thought there's no one here". The other party apologized when he accidentally open the studio where Leesu is staying, making them both shocked with what happened.