Chapter56: ELOISE

THIRD PERSON POV

"While we're in the middle of the preparation of third mission, Imo called the show to talk to me. It was one of the things that I won't forget".

"She told me that Halmeoni is getting weaker and weaker. She didn't told me to withdraw from the show but rather just letting me know their current situation. It was my decision to withdraw from the show. It was hard because I need to choose between my dream and the person I loved the most".

"I've been wanting to tell you all of that but I don't want to be a burden again. I want you all to focus on your mission because just like me, you've been dreaming debut. I don't want you to stop practicing and delaying it because we only have limited time".

"I endured my injury for days because I really really wanted to be at the finals. I pretend to be okay every time. I needed to choose Halmeoni over my dream, I still want to spend her last breath beside her".

"You guys know how much I treasure her, I'll do everything for her. I gave up my dream for her and I'm glad I picked her".

"It's hard because when I got there, I can't walk because of my injury, I can't serve her. Every day, We're at the hospital. What hurts more is she can't remember me". Leesu's tears keeps on streaming down her cheeks.

"My grandma can't remember me. She doesn't know me anymore. She went to heaven without saying my name when she's saying all my family members' name. I want to shout at her that I'm there but I can't because I know she's trying her best to remember me".

"You may now asking, is it worth it? leaving your dream that you will achieve in just a few steps over going home and be with your grandma until her last breath? It is. It is worth it spending time with her even though she can't remember me because I know she still remember me in her heart. She might not remember me, but I can still feel her love towards me".

"I went back to London after a week since she went to heaven, thankfully Imo pushed me to, if not, I'm probably with Halmeoni no-". She sobs loudly again.

The place filled with her sobbing. On the other side of the door, it just quiet. Letting the lady said what's in her heart for so long.

"I decided to cut all my connections to all my people at Korea— I don't know why but probably because I want to forget the country for some time- to heal myself".

"Before I knew, it's been a year...".

"I decided to leave in silence. I don't have the courage to face you and tell my situation. Until now, I'm still afraid to face you but I'm trying my best to fulfill the gap between all of us. I want to live in peace, I want us to get back to what we used to be".

"I'm sorry, everyone. I'm sorry for all the mess I caused to all of you, you all don't deserve that. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry...".

Again, still silence. Leesu is now calming down, wiping her tears. She then folded her knee and put her arms on top of it to rest her head, at the same time, hiding her face.

She stay in that position.

"Eloise...". She still not moving.

The door slowly and quietly open.

"Noona...". That's when Leesu moved and look up, seeing Ni-Ki with puffed eyes and all boys on the other side of the door. Heard all she said.