Chapter 12: FIRST ELIMINATION

"Aussie~". Leesu walked towards Jake, she knew.

"You are not okay so I'm not going to ask if you're okay". She said and sat down beside the upset man.

She put her elbow on her legs, slightly leaning forward. Jake didn't answer, he's just in deep thoughts.

Leesu doesn't know what to do, this is serious. She just can't say that he should just forget because his position is on the edge.

"You know where to see me if you want to talk, okay?". She said and got up, she tapped gently him on shoulder. Jake nodded.

She went upstairs to pack her belongings, all she have in mind is "you never know", maybe she's belong to the drop out even if you got high score, because Ilanders will be the one thst will going to vote who will stay or not.

"What?". Leesu chuckled as her eyes meet K's judgemental look.

"Why are you packing your things?". He asked, still judging every move the girl made.

"Stop judging me!-". She threw the clean sock to him but he caught it.

"I'm just packing since we don't know I might be one of the drop out, people don't like me- participants hates me rather". Leesu smirked thinking about the first day.

Even though some of the Ilanders are talking to her, she knows that they're still uncomfortable to her and same with her. She still find it hard to talk to them, she just can't erase that moment in her mind. Leesu is not the kind of person who easily forget things- especially that "kind" of treatment she experienced.

No matter how many times she talk to other participants, she knows she still have the same feeling she had that time. It hard to explain--

"But you did a great job there". K defended, he knows she did great.

"That won't erase the fact that people here don't like me being here- at the whole show for the record". She replied, can't smile even an inch.

"You already showed them that they should scared of you because you are the biggest competitor of them- you are the biggest competitor of us, that's how good you are!". K moved beside her bed, she's on the other side of the bed, getting her clothes under the bed.

"You dropped that and now I don't know what to reply with that". Leesu can't help but laugh with him.

"I am interrupting something?". Leesu's eyes moved to the other person who's peeking at the door.

"Oh, come in". She gets up and called the person who just appeared at the door.

"I'll just see you later". She said to K who also gets up.

"Okay, join us after". She nodded as an answer as she followed him walking out the door.

"Aussie. You did well, we did well". Leesu walked towards Jake who's sitting on his bed.

But Jake looks like he has lot in mind.

"I only had one line and I didn't even get to sing". Jake said, holding his chin still frowning.

"I panicked after dropping my mic and couldn't sing the single line I have". She bite her lips to prevent making unnecessary comment.

"I'm going to tell you this because you're the only one I can trust. I got the lowest score-". That made Leesu slapped her forehead.

"I felt bad, but honestly, I was embarrassed. I felt like I was lacking the ability and didn't do well". Jake continue.

Leesu sat beside Jake, comforting the guy who also got close to her heart, she found new friends not all of them but still good for her.