Chapter77: SOMEONE

"We're good, I just need time". I said before proceeding with my dinner.

After we finished our dinner, we get ready to go home.

"Aahhh, I want to sleep". Kazuha said while stretching her back.

"I'm so ti-"

"Leesu-ssi, someone is looking for you". I stopped what I'm doing and casually went outside.

"Who is it?". I asked our manager but she just shrugged and open the door, revealing the someone.

"..."

"We're leaving in 10 minutes-"

"If I'm not back get, you guys can go. I'll take a taxi". I said, Manager give me a meaningful look. I nodded as an answer and smile.

"Why are you here? Aren't you guys busy with your tour?". I asked and closed the door.

"Yeah, but we're about to go home". He replied and followed as I started walking.

"Good, I hope you guys get some rest". I said. We're now in the hallway.

"Can we talk?". He asked, I nodded as an answer. We headed to the solo studio.

We entered the room, I leaned on the table with my head down. If I look at him, I will easily give up.

"Love...". He take my hand.

"I'm so sorry". He added while caressing my hand. His other hand tucked in my hair behind my ear.

"I know it's my fault, I did it again. I'm really sorry". He attempted to take some of my hair again to tuck in behind my ear but I avoided. I take back my hand.

"You said that before, and after that, and after that. It just keeps on happening, Jay". I finally looked at him, I can see how his eyes changed when I called him by his name.

"I don't know why you're always like this, I'm tired". I brushed off my hair.

"I'm not asking big from you, I just want to know that you're okay. I want to know that despite of how busy you are, you somehow feel great by talking to me because that is what I feel whenever I'm taking to you". I dry chuckled.

"I do! I do feel great everytime we're talking. I don't have any excuses to say, I just don't know-"

"Are you getting tired? Are you getting tired of this relationship?". It hurts, asking this question to him out loud. I don't know what he'll say.

"Love...". He hold my hand again.

"Of course not. I've already wasted years not telling you what I feel, and now that we're together, I'm just gonna leave? Why are you asking that? I love you more than you know". Tears started streaming my cheeks.

"I know we're not like the same normal couple. We're in a situation that we can't move freely. This may not be like others, but I'm happy. I'm with you. I will always choose to be with you rather than spending time like normal couple without you".

"I'm sorry for what I did. Give me another chance to make this right. I promise that it will never happen again. I will never let you down again". He sit on the chair, still holding my hand.

"Love, let me fix this. I will make up to you, I promise. Just let me get your another chance". He pulled me but I standstill and take my hand back to wipe my tears, I turned around.

I sniffled as I'm wiping tears, contemplating on what to do. I love him, and I don't what us to end just like this. I didn't endure that 2 years without seeing him and my friends for nothing.

No matter how much I wiped my tears, it just keeps on streaming.

"I hate seeing you crying. I hate myself for being the reason why you're crying. I'm really sorry, I won't be able to forgive myself. Let me fix this, love". I can feel him standing up. He holds my hand again, pulled me as he sat down again. I sat on his lap, buried my face on his shoulder with my arms over his neck.

"I miss you so much. It's driving me not seeing and hearing your voice. I'm sorry, my love". He whispers as he hugs my waist.

"I promise, I'll make up to you. Do you want the bracelet I got for you from Polan-"

"Oohh- Okay! I'm just kidding". He laughed and caressed my back after I pinched him hard.

"I love you, Eloise Leesu Harris...".

"I love you, and I will keep on loving you"

We stay like that for a couple of minutes. I will admit that I really miss him. I can't believe neither that I can do not talking to him for weeks and yet it feels like forever. I don't like the feeling of waking up and my heart started to hurt because I know we're not good. I've been starting my day with that heavy heart.

"I miss you". The first thing I said after a couple of minutes of silence, just him saying I love yous many times.

"I miss you more, love". I can feel him smiling. He tightened his hug to me.

"I miss your perfume". I leaned my head on the side of his neck.

"My perfume only?". I know he's pouting right now.

"I miss your smell". I corrected myself.

"I miss everything about you, I miss you so much". He replied while putting my hair in one place.

"I'm sorry, love...". He leaned forward on my shoulder.

"Not being able to talk to you for weeks is making me crazy. I can't sleep these days because I know that you're going to bed with heavy heart. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry". His noise is touching my shoulder.

"I'm never gonna forgive myself for letting you feel that. I'm really ashamed of how I behaved these past month. The worst part about it all is how I made you feel. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. I promise you it won't happen again". I heard him sniffled. I take off my arms around his neck to hold his face, he's really crying...

"Yah! Why are you crying?". I quickly wiped his tears while chuckling.

"Because my legs hurts-". Just then I remembered that I've been sitting on his lap for almost 10 minutes.

"I'm sorr-". He pulled me back to sit on his lap when I'm about to get up.

"I'm just kidding". He wrapped his arms again around my waist.

"I hate that we're not okay, but especially when I know my actions caused it, and that I caused you pain. It's not okay and I'm so sorry". He said once again as he leave a kiss on my shoulder.

"Please, don't ever do that again. I might not be able to handle it". I said and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I won't, I promise". He said, looking into my eyes before it landed on my lips. I smile at him, before I knew it, he already pressed a sweet kiss on my lips.