Chapter40: BRAVE

On April 13, Source Music revealed the date for the new girl group's debut showcase as well as the release of their debut mini-album 'FEARLESS.'

LE SSERAFIM are holding their debut showcase on 2nd of May.

According to the announcement made on this day, the album will be released on May 3 at 6 PM KST, while the showcase will occur on the same day at 8 PM KST at the Jangchung Arena.

———————————————————————————

May 2, 2022 (2 years after)

"Are we finally debuting?". Eunchae asked Leesu excitedly.

"We are, Eunchae! People are gonna be here and this would be the first time they will meet us, I'm nervous". Leesu replied and hold the hand of the maknae who's happily jumping at the waiting room.

Leesu smile looking at her, she found her so healing. Eunchae's energy really gives good vibes to everyone around her.

She chuckled and looked at the mirror and saw her reflection. And remembered what happened last night.

Last night...

"Aunty! I told you that you don't have to send food because you're just gonna be tired cooking all of these dishes and side dishes". Leesu pout while on video call with her only guardian left in Korea.

"Aigoo! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine! You know how excited I am to see you finally performing on stage so I want you to eat delicious at the same time healthy food, together with your other members". Her Aunt said and started to get teary eyes.

"Oh no... What did I tell you? No crying because I might cry too". Leesu keeps on pouting, avoiding to get infected to her crying Aunt.

"I just can't believe it that you're finally slowly achieving your dream. I just wish Mommy is still here". That's when a tear drop on Leesu's cheek.

"But I'm pretty sure she's watching from above and clapping her hands for you. I bet she's bragging you to other angels up there too". Her Aunt didn't stop despite of her crying too seeing her niece on phone screen.

"People are gonna love you because you are lovable person. I'm sure they will be blown away with your so many talents so show them all". She nodded while listening to her Aunt and wiping her tears.

"We'll be seeing you tomorrow, and I'm so excited to meet you not just as my niece, but as an Idol, LE SSERAFIM Leesu!". Leesu chuckled at the actions of her Aunt.

After that call, she called her other members and share the food that her Aunt sent.

"I badly want to meet your Aunt! She's really cool even with the dance cover in her studio". Yunjin said while eating the food her Aunt sent.

"Oh no, she might be quite annoying if she gets comfortable with other people because she talks a lot and her energy for one day is just my energy for 3 days". Leesu shook her head and the chopstick she's holding.

"That's too harsh!". Yunjin laughed.

"No! it's not like that harsh, but she really is that type of person. Even though she's like that, I love her so much". She replied and continue to eat.