Chapter82: FLAME RISES

Day 1 of FLAME RISES in Seoul

"I'm nervous". Leesu said and jump to relax herself but the feeling of something weird still there. Her heart founding so fast for no reason. Maybe she's nervous because of the concert but they've already performed hundred times in front of their fans.

"Leesu-ssi! Leesu-ssi!". A panicked voice called her name. Leesu looked where the voice is coming from, It's their manager.

"Have you heard anything from your parents?". Their manager asked.

"I got a text an hour ago from mom that they're on their way to our hou...se—- Manager-nim, what is happening?". Leesu chuckled nervously, her heart rate become more faster.

"I think your family just got into car accident-"

Everything become blurry, she can't hear nor understand anything that their manager's saying, only her heart beat. She's just staring at her and just froze where she's standing.

"Leesu!". She went back when Chaewon yelled.

"Is this the plate number of their car?". Chaewon showed her the picture of the accident where the plate number is visible.

She didn't managed to respond and just slammed her body on the floor, tears started streaming on her cheeks while staring on the floor. No words let out of her mouth.

"Oh my god!". Yunjin rushed to get Leesu from the floor but they can't. The other girls are also shocked and some are also crying. They formed a circle, hugging the lady.

For some reasons, Leesu managed to cry in silence. She stay in that position for a couple of minutes. The girls helped her to sit on the chair before leaving her, to give her some alone time.

Her brain can't get process what she just heard. Just an hour ago, she's talking to her mom and now she's laying in hospital and doesn't even know the condition, as well as the rest of her family.

Just then, when she's about to get up and went out, her Imo opened the door. Her eyes are swollen, just like hers. Her Imo looked at her, Leesu tried to smile but a whimper came out before she burst her eyes out and sobbed like a child. Her aunt walked towards and hug her, caressing her back while also crying along with her niece.

Outside the room

"Fans are already outside the arena". The director asked.

"Could you please?!". Sakura glared at him. Their manager calm down her.

"Let's get away from this for a while. Let's give them space while we are sorting this". They stopped staff going to the room and prevent from staying to the next rooms.

After some time, Leesu and her Aunt went out the room. They bid goodbye to the girls and some of the staff before going to the hospital.

Leesu got asked by the company if she wanted to leave the concert or continue to perform. She still haven't give them an answer on the spot because she don't want to disappoint some of their fans that she won't be able to join the girls an hour before the concert. She needs to think about it at least before the concert started.

"Your phone is ringing". Her Aunt looked at the backseat and pointed her phone placed on her legs.

It's Jay.

"...". Leesu didn't answer when she accepted the call.

"Love? You there?". Jay asked.

"Hmm". She replied, a tears peek at the side of her eyes upon hearing his voice.