Chapter28: HOW ABOUT

The 16 GROUNDERs enters.

"Why I am nervous?". K mumbled beside Leesu.

"I know. This is driving me crazy!". She said with her hands together in front of her chest, hoping for deserving participants to be in.

One by one, the two GROUNDERs already announced. Yet, Leesu still have sweaty hands together.

"The third survivor received *,***,*** of votes. Ranked in the glorious 1st place out of 16".

"Wow"
"That's crazy"
"How come?!"

"Let's go Sunoo!". Leesu cheered when she saw his face on the screen.

"Go cheer Sunoo-". She nudge Jay who's beside her on the other side.

"Go Sunoo!". Jay laughed after he said it.

"Oh my God! it's really Sunoo!". Leesu eyes widened in shock and started jumping up and down, squeezing Jay's hand.

"I want to curse, why I can't curse?!". She complained. She knows cursing will help to express herself more.

"Because... you are being broadcast in national television.". Jay replied, earning a glared from her.

Leesu started to get teary eyes when she saw Sunoo's reaction and how he burst into tears at the GROUNDERs' celebration. Being cheered by the people he's been around for month.

A tear drop from her when Sunoo made his speech.

Sunoo saw on the screen walking towards the gate. The others is still shocked of the amount of votes.

The gate turned, revealing Sunoo who has his hands together in front of him.

Sunoo then got greeted by the others who is already a part of part two. Leesu quickly wiped her tears and turned back.

She then looked in front and wait for Sunoo, which made eye contact and go to her.

"So, first place, huh?". She playfully moved her eyebrows up and down.

"You did great~". Leesu added while giving Sunoo a warm hug that made the boy burst in tears again.

"Sunoo is crying!". Sunghoon received a side kick from Leesu after he said that.

"Oh, so Sunoo is now more precious to you than me?". Sunghoon widened his eyes, looking so offended because of what she did.

"Oh, you crazy, shut up". Everyone laughed, even Sunoo who's just crying seconds ago.

Sunoo finally calming down and wait for the other three to announce.

Once the 13 I-LANDERs is now complete, they went through a mini mission.

Leesu knows how to freestyle, although it's not a battle because she just doing it in her room back in England, basically challenging herself, not with other dancer in the dance studio.

She gets the placed third to their mini mission, she have the chance to pick song between Fake Love and I Need U.

"I'll go with I Need U". She picked and get the remaining 4 I-LANDERs like Jungwon, Jake, Geonu and Daniel.

She actually preferred Fake Love but she knows that it will be hard for them, also she loves I Need U more, the first ever MV of a group of Kpop and BTS music video she watched.

It's a memorable song for her because that is the time she met BTS and loved them more than anything.

"I can't believe that I'm at the same place BTS went!". Leesu can't stop smiling, as if she just forgot that she's currently not belong to the debut group. She ranked 9 in the global and producer votes.