Chapter 19: THANK YOU, AGAIN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Uri majimak geu sungani jakku tteoolla
Jal jinaeran mari jeonbuyeotdeon damdamhan ibyeol, oh!
Ajigeun aniya, babocheoreom doenoeneun geu mal
Ipgae maemdoneun mareul samkil su eopseo
It's not fine
It's not fine
It's not fine...". Eloise sung her lungs out knowing that the song is really high, then slowly lowering them to stop and finished it.

"That's really high- OH, GOD!". She jumped in surprised to see Jay and Geonu when she turned around, standing behind her.

"W-what are you guys doing t-there?". She doesn't even know why she's stammering.

"You forgot to close the door...". Jay said, pointing the door while nodding his head.

"Oh, right-- You two been standing there?". She slowly hide her knee inside the shirt when Geonu landed his eyes on it.

Shoot! Why am I feeling so embarrassed?!

She doesn't know why because this is not the first time where she wear someone's shirt or male's shirt because Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, and Jungwon often let her borrow their shirt if needed and some of her other friends too, that's why she can't find the reason why she's feeling embarrassed.

"Since the first verse of the song". Geonu said as he met her eyes.

"Let's go. K hyung is calling us". Jay cut off and walked towards Eloise while Geonu left the room. They eventually followed him back to the main practice room.

They get back to practice, jump to the second song to practice.

For the rest of the day they just finished the first and second music though they haven't mastered the two they decided to call it a day.

Eloise seen on the screen to flopped down on the couch as soon as we went up. She crawled and pulled some throw pillow and put it under before she quickly fell asleep.

Heeseung saw his friend who you can easily tell is tired of what they did for today. He knows that Eloise can't get tired easily especially when she ate many food because she recharged but to see Eloise throw herself on the couch made him know that she's really exhausted.

"Why don't we move her to her room?". Jay appeared beside him. Heeseung look at him before going back to sleeping Eloise.

"I'll guide, I can't lift her because my arms are hurting". Heeseung said and hold his arm like it's really hurting.

"What happened?". Jay looked at him.

"Just move her to her room!". Heeseung can't think of any reason and used his hyung card.

Heeseung went to her room first to get any blanket enough to wrap around the lady then went to Jay who's already beside the lady. Heeseung put the blanket at least around her before stepping aside to let Jay carry the lady.

Heeseung went back to their room to arrange the bed and open the door of the room.

On the other hand, Jay put the lady's arm around his neck then place his arms around the girl. He place one arm around her back and the other arm around the bend in her knees. As he now carrying the girl in bridal style, he keeps her close to his body as he carry her. He gently wrap her arms around his shoulders for support. Then started walking towards the room where Heeseung is waiting.

Jay put down the lady and let Heeseung do the other things. He watched as the lady sleep as if she's not breathing anymore because of how deep her sleep is.