Chapter45: GAMES CATERER 1

"We can't believe that we will win this week right after we performed. We're so grateful for this award and we will keep on working hard in the future". Chaewon making her speech.

They won their first music show award a week after making their comeback, setting history.

"Keep an eye to us because we prepared more for all of you. Thank you for making our dream come true". Leesu said while her voice getting a little shaky.

The MCs are looking at Leesu as she make a short speech. She's holding to her mic so tight. She quickly passed it to her other members and turn around, saw Yunjin tears that made her burst out crying too.

They proceed to do their encore. Despite of the girls feeling emotional, they still slay the encore.

At the waiting room, the tears that has been stopping finally comes out. Leesu quickly video call her Aunt.

"Auntie~". She said as soon as her Aunt picked up.

"Ooh, I just saw you on TV. You all did a great job, you all deserve that!". Her Aunt pout seeing her niece crying while covering her mouth.

"Mom is really proud of her baby". She added that made her more cry.

"I'm so grateful for all the people who worked hard to give us this award". Leesu didn't notice the the camera for their content is now pointing at her.

"You really should but also remember that you guys worked hard too. From making the perfect songs to difficult choreographies". She nodded, listening to her Aunt.

"Don't you know that your group is so popular especially to this studio. I always see teens covering FEARLESS. They are good at dancing but they really says it's hard. I'm so proud of you...". Leesu started to calm down as she listened to her.

Leesu often call her Aunt more than her family. The time difference between London and Seoul is hard. Her mom only available before her work and after, same with her dad. Her siblings are busy with their own lives so why bother. But sometimes, her parents just randomly call her when her time is convenient since they know that they can't wake up their youngest daughter because of her work, in other words, they sacrificed their sleep to call her at midnight time.

LE SSERAFIM has been performing to many shows and school festivals. Everyone can feel their body getting exhausted from their works, but they waited years to debut and this is now a small sacrifice.

Leesu on the other hand getting hang in there, seeing Sunghoon at music bank every friday.

The girls are keeps on getting an award from music shows which made them more motivated to present performances.

They've been busy too with their shoots for magazines and contents to upload to their Youtube channel for their fans.

"Unnie, everyone is asking why are you quiet". Eunchae asked Leesu as she read the comments on their Weverse live.

"I'm not? But I have sore throat so please understand if I don't talk to much". Leesu pout and put her palm together.

"Oh yeah, Leesu have a sore throat today". Sakura added.

They are having a live at WEVERSE to communicate with their fans. They are waiting for the other three members to return from their errands for them to practice again.

"But you guys can drop any questions, i'll answer it!". Leesu said and looked at the comments.

"Oh my god, so fast. The comments are so fast, I can't read single comment-". She laughed.