Chapter51: Imo (Aunt)

LEESU'S POV

"How come you ended up being with the boys when you were with Wony?". Imo (Aunt) asked on my way to her fridge.

"...". I didn't answer as I'm about to drink water. I wipe my mouth and exhale.

"Imo, can we not talk about that? I'm tired". I pout and join her as I lay down and lay my head on her lap.

"Okay, then. I prepared your room, you can sleep now if you wa-"

"Ani, I'll stay with you". I said and comfortably resting on her lap.

We're watching TV while talking about things that happened to us recently, or even long time ago. We laughed so much that night.

I really like being here, at Imo's house, it's my safe haven, aside from our dorm and grandma's house in busan.

We fell asleep together at the living room.

When I woke up, I already can smell the food being cooked. I opened my eyes and get my phone. I scrolled to all social media and found out that I'm trending? with Wonyoung.

There's a photo of us spreading all throughout the internet. My heart dropped for a second when I remembered what happened last night. Some people might saw us, but I'm hoping there's nothing.

I really looked all the pictures and thankfully it's only related to me and Wony.

I decided to tweet pictures we took last night, I'm really happy with our date.

After I talked to our fans on WEVERSE, I get up and went to the kitchen

"Woah... why are you cooking so many dishes?". I got shocked when I saw her at the kitchen.

"It's just side dishes. The girls are coming so I want to prepare. I'll give you some of these so you can bring it to your dorm". She said while so busy with cooking.

"Imo, I already told you-"

"Hep! Don't be noisy, you can't do anything now". She put japchae in my mouth to shut me up. I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows while munching japchae.