Chapter 20: THIRD TEST

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Every representatives are all busy, dance and vocal units is being separated from each other and the other Ilanders to give space. They both inside the private practice room.

The show let see the viewers to see what's going on with the vocal unit, and they are doing okay with the song and with the choreography.

At the same time, the dance unit is practicing as well.

"I'm starving to death". Leesu said after taking a break for a minute.

"Me too". Jay agree with her because dance unit haven't eat their dinner since they are all busy making the performance perfect.

The door opened revealing Sunghoon, Jaebom with Kyungmin peeking, holding snacks in their both hands.

"This is for all of you". Kyungmin shyly said and handed the snacks to Jay.

"Wow~ you're truly an angel". Too late for Leesu to realize what she said. Jaebom and Kyungmin is one of the Ilanders who she rarely start a conversation and for her to say that, she just made it more awkward.

"Yeah... thank you for this". She quickly replied and bow to apologize to the two before they leave the room.

Jay and her is busy eating with the snacks that Jaebom and Kyungmin bought while K is chortling because of Leesu.

"It just me or I made it awkward?". Leesu asked K while opening the pouch of the snack.

"You made it awkward to be honest". K laughed once again. Jay get the pouch out of Leesu's hands who's been trying to open it. He gave it back to her after he opened it for her.

"Oh god. That's not what I meant to". She frown for the action she did.

"That's fine, Noona. They already said that they wanted to talk to you but we're busy with the performance that's why they can't disturb you, and also, they're obviously shy". Jungwon somehow comforted her but not actually a comfort for her if you ask Leesu.

"But they can talk to me when we are resting or eating-"

"You're always knocked down as soon as we finished OR you are too busy eating". Leesu looked at Jungwon in awed because she didn't know that.

"But most of it, they're shy". She furrowed her eyebrows, questioning Jungwon.

The next day some problem came. Because Ilanders are so worried for the drop out that will happen if the GROUND wins, they wanted put their all in this performance to avoid getting chop in half.

Because of Jay, who's unable to execute the turning part, they are doubting if he can do it when the day comes.

They decided to replace Jay with Sunghoon because everyone knows he can balance and land his body properly after turning. Obviously Jay is not happy with it.

Leesu has been worried with her friend but can't comfort because they quickly need to practice with Sunghoon. Their remaining time is not enough considering the adjustment they did.

Dance unit ended their practice. They headed upstairs. While Leesu separate herself from the others.

She hummed as she walk to one of the private room.

"Why are you here?". She saw a person looking down with his arms on his knee, like he's thinking so deep.

"I can't sleep". The guy simply replied without looking at her.