Chapter 7: HI, I'M...

Leesu's POV

All of us ate in the long table with the prepared lunch they provided since we have no time to cook and who do you think wants to cook for 13 people after practice?

"Peace offering...". I looked at the chocolate bar slides beside me.

"Do you think you can just brushed away my anger with that chocolate bar?". I slowly moved my fingers to get the bar. I looked up when I saw Geonu, Nicholas and Daniel laughed so hard. I didn't know they're looking!

"Leesu is just snickering some chocolate bar". Geonu said then put water in my cup.

"You mean, your heart-". We all looked at Daniel.

"You mean, you want to keep Noona in your hear-". Geonu dragged Daniel away so fast.

"What?". I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Whoo... looked like you just magnet a guy again". I elbowed Heeseung who just came to tease me and make a peace offering.

"Shut up, if you need to talk to me". I finished my food and went to the balcony.

But I went back to cut fruits before going to the balcony. After that I go back to the balcony with the bowl of fruits in my hand.

I sat down on the beanbag, eating my fruits peacefully.

"You can't really forget your fruits after you eat, huh?". I looked back and saw Heeseung getting in.

"You've been seeing me like this for four years and you're still shock?". I asked back and continue eating.

"I love you when you don't talk". Okay, if that's what you want.

Heeseung gets annoyed when I used his words against him, that's why he sometimes preferred me not talking.

He sat down to the other beam bag. While I'm peacefully looking at the sky with my fruits on my hand.

"Eloise...". I raised my eyebrows as a sign that I'm waiting for the next one.

"I'm sorry". I stopped looking at the sky and looked at him.

"For what I did. It's bad and unforgivable-"

"Then, why are you apologizing?-"

"Can't you shut up first?". I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I just thought I need to pretend I don't know you for me to have chance to move and chance to debut, you know how I want to debut. Seeing my friends debut together without me is a different pain". I knew what he's talking about, I've been there with him.

"That's not enough reason to do that to you, I know. But what can I do, I'm getting crazy too thinking about this show. I just wished I didn't have a nerves to do that. I become weak and scared. Eloise, please forgive what I did. I promise to protect you and will be there for you throughout the show". He added. He's sitting with his elbows on top of his legs.

I didn't replied and stop eating, I put the plate on the small table in front of me. I reached for the pillow and place it on top of my leg before I use it to throw him.

"Yah! I'm still older than you!". He yelled. I bite my lower lip while keep on throwing the pillow at him.

"Hooh! That's tiring more than dancing". I exclaimed as I stop and go back to my seat. I also go back eating my fruits.

"So what? after you almost murder me, you're just keep eating?". He looked at me in disbelief.

"You know I don't hold grudge. I get you, you're overwhelmed- we all are. I hope you're still the Heeseung I know". I replied.