Chapter 18: SHIRT

I'm still at the purple room with Jay and Jungwon. I guess they didn't moved my things and only Geonu moved out then Jungwon and Jay replace Sunoo and Geonu.

I suddenly miss Sunoo. A day haven't passed since he left but I already miss his noisiness. How talkative and always have something to say even if it is unnecessary which make it still interesting because he knows how to make the conversation went along.

I didn't waste any second and change my clothes then went out to eat the food that Jay cooked. I'm just in time because he's assemble the food. I went to get utensils while he's putting the noodles and steak. I also get water then put it on the dining table.

"Hmm... It already smells good". I sniff.

"Of course, I made it". He confidently said while washing his hands. He sat in front of me.

We started to eat and shared with the noodles he cooked, even though it's only one pack, it still too much since after this we're going to sleep and having full stomach when you go to sleep is not good, that's what my Mom said.

"I have a feeling that someone will replace me". Jay said then put the steak in his mouth.

"Replace to where?". I asked, slurping the noodles.

"To being dance representative". He enlighten what he said.

"Aye~ what are you saying? I'm sure you will nail it". I said then drink water.

"I'm feeling it. My instinct never betrayed me". I slightly chuckled.

"So, you're saying is that In Park Jongseong's instinct, we trust, huh?". I giggles while wiping the excess water drop around my lips.

"Are you mocking me?". He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I am and what are you going to do?". I raised my eyebrows to him too.

"Then you are a mocker". We burst out laugher. Nonsense conversation just made us crack up.

We just catch up a little until we finished the food he cooked.

"People in GRO-"

"You two are still up?". We both shift our look to Heeseung with Geonu who I think just finished their practice.

"No, we're not. What you are looking right now is just a ghost who just had late night snacks". I playfully winked to Heeseung but he dead glared that made me immediately behave. I heard Geonu and Jay laughing.

"I hate you when you're using the oldest card". I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"As if we have 5 years age ga-"

"You won't really behave, huh". I quickly got up and walked to the opposite side where he's walking to catch me.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun!". I bid goodbye and run away from Heeseung.

The next day is day 1 of practicing, not all of us, only the representatives. Well, the others are still practicing to enhance their skill but they are not practicing in the same room with us to avoid distractions since we don't have long time to practice and perfect the performance.

We're taking a break, the four of us are laying down on the floor who just finished learning the first song and already mastered it. We never stop until we finished the first song out of three.

It's almost lunch time. My stomach has been yelling for food. I'm shy to talk to tell them, that I'm hungry.

Jungwon suddenly rolled to me closer- like he rolled on the floor while laying down.