Chapter60: SAMGYETANG

LEESU'S POV

Since I'm alone, I texted Imo if she's free but unfortunately she's not. When I told her about my current situation, she quickly wanted to go to our place but thankfully she listened to me that I'm fine.

"I'll go there later after lunch or before dinner to cook you something to eat". She added before saying goodbye to continue her work.

I'm now laying on my bed, my head still hurts but I need to eat breakfast that our maknaez prepared.

I decided to get up and drag myself to the counter with my iPad. I continue to watch the series I'm currently watching while eating dinner.

After I finish eating, I took my medicine and vitamins. I then proceed to lay down again.

While staring in the air, my phone received a notification. I opened it and saw Jake's message.

"Yah~ do you really want me to facetime you just to ask what you want?"

"Yah~ do you really want me to facetime you just to ask what you want?". Jake said as soon as I accept the call.

"Did I say to facetime me?!". I replied back.

"What's up with your voice?". Jake quickly noticed the difference in her voice.

"Nothing, I just have a flu-"

"You have a flu?". I rolled my eyes.

"I just said it!-". I then coughed.

"I'm staying at the dorm. The staff told that it will only take 2 days so it's nothing". I replied and decided to get up and sit in front of my computer.

"Why don't you just stay at Imo? So that someone is looking after you". He suddenly sound so worried.

"It's not that I can't get up, I'm just taking a rest but I can still do everything". I replied and tied my hair.

"Anyways, I'll just get random things for you. I'll go now so that you can rest. Take care and rest a lot!". He said. I waved my hands while nodding before the call ended.

It's too boring so I decided to get my notebook and continue writing lyrics.

I stay doing that for hours that I forgot it's already after lunch time. If Imo didn't send a message, I'll probably wouldn't know that it's already lunch. She can't come this time but she said she's certainly will come at dinner.

I got tired of writing and decided to lay down on my bed to sleep instead of eating late lunch.

As I slowly getting sleep, I can feel my phone vibrating but I ignore it and chose to sleep.

I suddenly got awake when someone door bell then knocked on the door. I groaned as I slowly getting up. I wrapped myself with blanket because I'm getting cold and proceed to the door.