Chapter72: BUSAN 2

"Eloise, it's dinner already!". She got awake by the knock and voice of her sister.

She look at her side and saw Chloé still sleeping, she wake her up and they proceed outside their house where there's a big space with a wide wood where you can sit with a table on top of it.

Her dad and older brother is busy grilling the meat, her mom is giving everyone a soup, and Leesu is arranging their utensils.

"Who would thought that we're complete having barbecue party at Halmeoni's?". Leesu said.

"Right? I missed this home". Her mom agreed with her.

Her Imo unfortunately can't go with them tonight because of her work, but tomorrow she will be joining them.

"Mom, it is the right time for you to stop working, even Dad. We all making money now. Look at Eloise, she's doing good now. Just stay home or travel around or just live here for good". Leesu's older brother suggested.

"What are you talking about? We can make money on our own. You're working so hard to earn that money, why should we take that away from you?". Her dad said.

"But lately, mom has been having a headache and body aches every time she comes home from work-"

"Eomma...". Leesu whispered. It's her first time hearing about it.

"Your dad is right, we can still work. Don't think about us, it's enough for us seeing you all healthy and happy". Her Mom added and finally sit down beside her.

They started eating dinner, after her Dad and brother grilled the meat, they joined them.

The cold air brushing through their hair while eating and chatting. The one in a billion chance for them to be complete in this house. For Leesu, this is everything.

When they finished their dinner, Leesu is quiet. She's feeling the peaceful surroundings that you won't get in Seoul. In Seoul, everyone is fast-paced and 24 hours is not enough but being in countryside, you can take your time to breathe and relax for a bit.

The next day, she got awake by her alarm clock. She changed her pajama and get ready. She didn't put any makeup, just a tint and good to go.

"Let's go, you're Aunt is already waiting there!". Her mom dragged Leesu and her sister to move faster.

They get into their car, for the first time in a while, Leesu is the driver.

"Don't go too fast, Eloise-"

"Eomma! It's been a couple of years since I quit racing, I'm a smooth driver". Leesu proudly said as she put on her seatbelt.

"Are you ready?!- Ouch!"

"You think we're joking?!". Her sister slapped her shoulder.

"Geez, did you missed me that much to get that hard slap?". She caressed her shoulder.

Leesu then started driving to their errands.

"Mom, stop taking a pictures of me. It's making me distracted". Leesu cover the back camera of her mom's phone.

"Okay, i'll stop- just one more video". Leesu let go and just let her mother.

When they arrived at the mall, they quickly went to where they will meet her Imo.

After they saw her, they proceed to their agenda, shopping. They go around the mall.

"Is this better?". Her Mom asked.