Chapter27: SECRET

"It was great. We learned so much as a person and as a future performer". Jay answered.

"Oh! and the food! You can't forget the food they alway give to us was delicious". Leesu added behind the camera.

"You are not supposed to add to my words". Jay chuckled, can't help but to smile wide.

"Anyways, everything's great! Having my friends here too is one of the most great about it". He added and get up, walking towards Leesu and slide his hand on her hand for her to pass the hand strap of the camera to him.

She give the camera to him. Jay pointed the camera to her, smiling behind the camera, looking at her on the screen of the camera.

"Time for me to ask a question...". Jay straight up and pointed the camera to her properly.

"Do you like the new people around you?". He asked, peeking out a little to her then looked at the screen.

"I do! All of them are kind, though, there's some of them that I need to have more conversation with. But overall, it's good to know new people". She answered, nodding while playing with her fingers on top of her legs.

"How about me?". He added which received an expected reaction from her. She jokingly looked up, like she's thinking where in fact it she shouldn't thinking.

"Yah~". Jay sulked that made her flashed smile.

"Of course you're great! Do you think I will be your friend if you're not great? I don't like boring people- well sometimes you're boring, including Hoon and Heeseung". She replied while tying her hair and looked up to see Jay looking at her in poker face, and looked beside her, to see Sunghoon and Heeseung throwing dead glared at her.

"Oh, they heard it". She mumbled.

Jay went back to playing at the machine while Leesu go to the other participants outside where they are playing at the field.

She take a deep breath, finally inhaling not so fresh air, compared to the air inside the I-LAND since they are not going out.

"Noona!-"

"You piece of--". Leesu almost curse Daniel.

"Ah, what is that, huh?". Daniel laughed seeing the lady getting embarrassed for almost cursing.

"You surprised me! the camera almost split in my hand!". She reason out and pushed him.

Daniel just laughing, having fun to see that she's close showing her western side but still manage to stop.

The sky is getting dark, participants still having fun with their remaining time here.

"Do you want to take a walk?". K suddenly handed her a bottle of sparkling water. She nodded and stood up.

K started to walk which Leesu follows. She opened the bottle and drink a little then close it again.

"Now that we're moving to the part two, what are you expecting?". K asked, still walking ahead of her.

"Uhm... all the performances in part one is all new, I mean it's a good thing. At least once, I hope we cover some of the iconic songs and choreographies". She answered. Leesu has been wanting to cover known song with these guys.

"And, oh God. I'm begging that there's no voting again, voting by ourselves. We suffered enough deciding who will vote out or who will not in part 1". She rolled her eyes, frustrated thinking that moment again.

"I hate doing that every single performance. We're stressed out". She know she's not the only one who felt like that.

"Totally agree with you. I think I developed trauma because of that voting thing". K added, instantly regretting what he said when he saw Leesu bitting her lower lip.