THEIR MOMENTS PT.1

THIRD PERSON' POV

"I have something for you-"

"No". She quickly rejected Jay over the video call.

"I'm not even done!". She saw him pouting.

"We already talk about giving g-"

"Just look here". Leesu stopped what she's doing and look at the screen. Her eyes slowly grew bigger when she reads the paper he's holding, he smile even bigger when he saw her reaction. The reaction he really expecting, knowing the lady for years.

"OH MY GOD! Oh, wait, are you kidding me?!". She ger up from her seat and hold her head in shocked.

"We're going!". Jay hyped her more that made the lady can't stay still.

"What the heck! I thought you didn't get one?!". Leesu feels like she would cry any moment.

"Well, surprise, love!". He laughed at her while wiggling the two paper.

"Oh my god, Jay... why are you like this?". She chuckled as she wiped a drop of tear roll down her cheek.

"Are you crying? I didn't mean to-"

"I'm fine! I'm just happy, thank you...". She pout this time, looking at Jay endearingly.

THE DAY OF HARRY STYLES' LOVE ON TOUR IN SEOUL

"I can't stay until the end of the concert tho...". She said with a bitter tone.

"Well, we also can't stay until the end too. We need to go back to practice". Jake said too.

They are now on their way to the venue. They're in just one van with both of their staff inside of it. The concert probably just started but they are still on the way because of the schedule they need to finished before going there.

A couple of minutes later, they already arrived.

When they entered the venue, some of the attendees slowly recognizing the five of them. Jay and Leesu is with Ni-Ki, Jake, and Sunghoon with their two staff.

They finally found their seats and enjoy the concert.

Jay keeps looking at the lady while enjoying the show. On the other hand, the lady can't stop smiling and singing.

One thing that made the two so close to each other even before is music. They have similar taste in music, favorite singer, and both dedicated in music.

Back when they were still a trainee, they attended concerts together with some of their friends but mostly, It's just Jay and Leesu.

"Who would thought we will be attending concert together as an idol...". Jay whispered, she looks at him with a joy on her face.

"If we are not in public, I'll probably kiss you right now". Leesu caught off guard with what he said. She doesn't know where to look as Jay started laughing quietly.

 She doesn't know where to look as Jay started laughing quietly