Chapter61: GIFTS

THIRD PERSON POV

"What are you doing here?". She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You really don't know how to say hi, don't you?". He rolled his eyes to Leesu.

"Just spill it, Gyu". She rolled her eyes too.

"I was on my way to drop this since we have TO DO shooting later so I might get busy". Beomgyu said and handed the paper bag to her.

"Oh, wow. Thank you!". She suddenly become soft.

The two talks for a little before they said goodbye since they are both busy too.

On the way to their practice room, she open the bag and saw another box, familiar box. Her eyes widened when she saw what is it. It's the latest headphones that she's planning to get but always forgot. She then reach at the bottom and saw a bundle of pepero.

"Pepero?". It makes her forehead furrowed.

"Unnie, it's pepero day tomorrow". Eunchae said as she past her by.

"Already?". She asked herself and the put them back inside.

After going through their practice for award show's performances, the birthday celebrants get ready for their birthday LIVE.

Leesu wear dress for a change and to match Eunchae's.

They finished setting up and turned on the LIVE.

The two are sharing some memories about their birthdays to their fans and something that can entertain the people watching.

FEARNOT 1: "Have you experienced already getting pepero from someone?"

Leesu read as it is in english and them translate it for Manchae.

"Oh? I got some when I was in high school". Eunchae said.

"From who?". Leesu looked at her.

"It's all from my friends. We all had an agreement that every year, we should give each other pepero so it wouldn't be bad if none of us received anything from other people". Eunchae said.

"Aww, that's cute. It's nice that y'all thought of that". She approved Eunchae story.

"How about you, Unnie?". Eunchae asked her.

"I usually got it from my friends too-"

"Eh-hey, just tell us the truth". Eunchae stopped her from sugarcoating her words.

"What? It's true! I don't have any experience from pepero day until I decided to go here in Korea and study. Although, I don't have friends in school, it was my trainee friends who always gave me pepero". She said while looking at Eunchae.

"Is it a boys or girls?-"

"It doesn't matter. As long as I have snacks, I'm already go-"

"Unnie!". Eunchae pout because Leesu dodge her question.

"Yah~ why are you being so noisy today?". Leesu said while jokingly side eyeing the maknae.

"It's both because we are only 5 girls during those times. There's a lot of boys trainees so, yeah. But, really, I have so many good friends  from my previous company and up until now, we're still talking to each other. I just got a gift from others this week and even earlier". She continue.

Soon later, the other four members arrived to join the LIVE.

The two celebrant are now opening the gifts and letters they got from the other members.