Chapter 15: SECOND TEST

Leesu's POV

"Do you want me to peel fruits for you?". Heeseung asked me after they finished their dinner.

"Okay". I replied and continue eating, I'm slow when I'm eating.

He walked away to go to the kitchen and left me. I looked straight and realized K is sitting in front of me.

"Go and rest". I said timidly.

"What's your favorite movie or movies?". I furrowed my eyebrows with his sudden question.

"Why?". I asked back but he chuckled.

"I ask first...". I puffed and rolled my eyes.

"All marvel's movies". I replied in my native language and continue chewing.

"Oh! Who's your favorite character in OG casts?". His eyes wide in excitement waiting for my answer.

"I want to go for Natasha but Captain America got my heart when they are all together. How about you?". I replied and slowly increasing serotonin because of his question. I'm a huge fan of marvel and one of my stress reliever, I think that's why.

"Mine will be Iron Man, he's genius though a little annoying with his attitude but still the best". He replied, I nodded as a sign that I'm agreeing with him because it's true.

We talk a few details about Marvel that really lifted my mood. I love Marvel so much, I even went to cinema to watch those movies even though tickets are always sold out.

Heeseung arrived with peeled fruits.

"Thank you...". I nudge him, saying thank you.

"Go on. Rest after you finish". He said, I nodded and say thank you to him again.

K and I went back talking while Heeseung went to their room. I finished my dinner and started to eat the fruits.

I've been seeing Geonu peeking to us everytime he's walking.

"What are you doing?". I asked him while laughing at him, he stopped walking and looked at us.

"Me?". He asked.

"Yeah, you. You've been walking back and forth, just come here". I said still laughing at his cuteness while covering my mouth since I'm chewing some fruit.

He scratched his head while walking towards us.

"What's up?". K asked and make a fist bump with Geonu.

"I don't want to disturb you two since y'all are busy talking-". He sat down beside K.

"But I wanted to check up on you, about earlier". He said that made me nodded.

"She's okay- I've been asking her that over and over again but she just keep on saying she's okay". K replied to Geonu, looking at me chuckling.

"Yeah, he's right, I'm really fine". I added. I hate being inconvenient to others.

"Okay then, I'll just go to our room". Geonu got up and bid goodbye. I hummed as an answer.

"I'll go now too, we're still going to get up early". K bid goodbye too and catch up with Geonu.

I left alone and finish the left over the headed to our room to get ready for sleep.

The following days we just keep on practicing.

Today is the day for the second test. I woke up with my body sore, I'm really having a hard time with my part. It's really hard, I don't even know if I'm doing great with the rest of the performance because my attention these days is on that stunt.