91

Thank you for all the well wishes regarding my health 🥰🥰🥰🥰I am much better now....

Amara's pov

Growing up, I had often wondered how my first kiss would be. My imagination ran wild at creating the perfect scenarios. Would it be when my partner and I were running in the rain and he would turn to sneak a quick one leaving me in pleasurable surprise or would it be at a park? Running in the fields gasping with exhaustion and he seals his lips to mine while laying me against the soft grass?

All these scenarios filled my daydreams and even when I met Grump and confirmed we were soulmates, his face filled my dreams leaving me wondering what our first kiss would be like and when it would be.

I have had many imaginations but nothing beats what was going on right now and nothing ever will. What transpired at the moment had fulfilled my fairy tale need for a perfect first kiss and it had me curling my toes with my eyes shut and my fingers gripping at the fabric of his coat when I wanted badly to slip them around his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss.

"Do it, malyshka." It was a harsh guttural whisper laced with pleasure and my face heated up in embarrassment knowing he read all my thoughts just now and knew how I wanted to pull in closer for this kiss.

Orian's lean fingers went to grip my wrists as he brushed his lips lushly against mine feeling the contact and causing a moan from me while he pulled at my wrists and wrenched them free of his coat placing them tenderly on his neck.

I hissed at the contact, the pad of my fingers grazing his skin while he lingered soft pecks around my lips seeking more permission for an entrance into my mouth most certainly to continue the tongue lock that I had pulled away from earlier on, due to the wicked sensations it made me feel.

I slowly gripped at his neck, sighing as his own hands grazed against my coat, fingers stroking a teasing path down to my waist and he hooked them at the spot pulling me closer despite our position of kneeling and him towering over me invading every inch of my space.

He had a thing for weird positions, my cheeks bloomed with heat anew knowing how explorative we have been and we always found a way to make it work.

But this, this was perfect, more than I dreamed of.

It was the first day of my favorite season, the first snow and I was here, partly laying in the snow with my sweet soulmate over me holding me close seeking an entrance to my mouth.

The moon had risen fully, its beams casting across the entirety of the land spreading its glow upon us and creating a surreal Magical atmosphere while the tiny snowflakes fell on us, dusting our faces and coats with the chilly winter air blowing mildly.

And here I was having my first kiss on a first winter night on the first day of my favorite season and I couldn't wish to have it any other way.

                  I made a face as I felt myself being suddenly lifted from the ground, a slight ache spreading in my legs as I stretched them but I didn't pay much attention as I was being backed against a tree with strong hands gripping my waist and silver eyes with the most ardent of gazes looking down at me.

"I figured that the ground was quite uncomfortable for you." He held my gaze unwavering as his fingers stroked lightly at my hips, "Are you alright?"

I looked up at him watching his silvers dilate in need as he took in my form and his lips formed a thin line, hands gripping me in a possessive manner like he wanted to do a lot of things that his mouth couldn't form words to say.

Just kiss me under the moonlight, kiss me, please...

"You would have to say it out loud, printsessa." There was a dark smirk across his lips matching his gaze as he leaned in further, his body pressing gently against mine igniting a heat of need within me, "Closed mouths don't get fed, Your Highness."