65

Amara's pov

I tilted my head, gazing up at the sky on hearing his question which sent exquisite tingles gushing through my nerves despite not knowing what it fully meant.

The stars above were magnificent but not as admirable as the wonderful creature I had for a husband currently lurking between my legs, with fingers trailing teasingly against my skin and head dipping slowly building my anticipation for what was to come.

What does he mean by the ones I am about to make you see? I questioned myself as his head completely hovered above my cunt and his gaze lowered staring at it intensely.

I curled my toes, a sharp intake of breath as his hot breath fanned my damp core and he pressed a kiss to the top of my cunt right where my pubic hair grew, "I think I prefer the ones above, in the sky, they are quite magnificent, grump, do you agree?" My words came out breathless for he moved his face right to my exposed cunt, running his nose between the slit, his growing mustache hair tickling my sensitive damp insides and I stifled a moan at the tingling sensation.

"The ones above you say?" His voice was husky with desire as he spoke, his tone heavy with the need for me. He inhaled the scent of my arousal groaning unashamedly indicating how pleased he was with my scent. Cora purred with pride knowing how well our mate loved to smell us, "You smell so fucking gratifying malyshka."

"Th-" My words were stopped as a loud moan escaped my lips from the shock of the soft feel of his tongue sweeping between my slit, parting them with the hot pink flesh, collecting my essence and sending thrills of carnal awakening across my nerve endings. My eyes were widened as I tried to steady myself from the first feel of his tongue against me. I could feel myself growing damper and my core heating with desire for more of the shocking feel.

"You taste better than I envisaged." He growled swiping his tongue across his lips dampened with my arousal and I just stared in shock recovering from the feeling of that same flesh being placed on my most intimate parts, "So fucking sweet malyshka,"

And then he forced my legs farther apart bending them for easy access, spreading them wider and slightly tilting me off the ground, his use of slight coercion sent me over the edge and I released my usual squirt, watching as the liquid sprayed from my core, wetting his face and dampening my thighs making my cheeks heat with embarrassment as I couldn't control myself whenever he touched me in the forbidden way I loved.

"I haven't even started with you yet." He smirked tilting my legs back and I was suddenly grateful for my flexibility.

I watched in awe as my squirt essence and the creamy substance seeping from my core in surfeit slipped past my folds as he bent me, it was flowing slowly towards the top of my mound, "so fucking creamy." He hummed with interest not tearing his gaze was the sight of my soaked bare pussy with the juices glinting against the flesh in the moonlight and his eyes never once tearing from the sight.

He drank in the scandalous image of my drenched core with the sensual  liquid running through my folds and he dipped a finger between my folds collecting it with awe on his face as he watched me get more aroused and wetter under his intense gaze.

And then his fingers moved to my lower thighs, gripping the flesh tightly and spreading them causing my essence to run from my core, slipping past my folds and sluicing down all the way to my ass crack, "tak chertovski krasivo." So fucking beautiful.

He groaned at the sight, his gaze still fixated watching the trail of the liquid coat my ass crack like it was a work of art and I felt his finger follow the trail as he languidly stroked the pad of his digit from my slit going along the trail of my essence and I gasped at the sheer intimacy of the moment, "takaya chertovski krasivaya, samaya krasivaya kiska, kotoruyu ya videl." So fucking pretty, prettiest pussy I have seen.