85

I had cold feet writing this scene, I wanted it to be perfect and worth the wait, I really hope it lives up to your expectations 🥲
_________

Amara's pov

Orian's hold on my wrists tightened as I grappled against him, his lap clamped my legs tighter together making it harder for me to wiggle away from his hold. I was only rewarded with getting my hair everywhere as I struggled and I could feel dried twigs and leaves sticking to the strands.

I gave up fighting, my breath hitched as I heaved, my chest following an upward and downward motion with my bosom swelling and trickles of sweat rolled down the skin.

His gaze was fixated on my chest, a low groan coming from him as he relaxed against me pushing all his weight on my body. I hissed at the contact almost running mad at the sparks that flew with familiar tiny thunderbolts erupting in my belly and Orian groaned at the contact too shifting his gaze to meet mine.

His eyes darkened now, intense as he captivated my gaze with his. His looks spoke one language, lust and carnality just as I felt and I fought against my urges to lift my hips and grind against him, to raise my lips and slam my them on his.

Cora was going feral as well clawing on my insides as our arousal worsened and the need for our mate increased.

"I won malyshka." He smirked in that sexy voice of his that sent tingles through my belly and then he brought one hand down still holding my wrists with the other, "I can do anything I want with you." He brought his hand to my face, fingers cradling the curve of my jaw before he lightly stroked at my skin making me gasp at the mere pleasure of his fingers on me.

"Orian." I whispered lifting my hips gently to tell him that I needed him to touch me but he only simpered flipping me over instantly and I shrieked as I found myself face down on the ground with my ass in the air and my dress falling around my lap, "What are-"

The harsh spank of his hand on my backside earned him a pained growl and he brought his hand down again, smacking harder than the first.

I wanted to claw at the ground but my wrists still in his hold stopped me. He continued to spank me till the pain morphed into pleasure and I was writhing against his hold with my moisture pooling between my legs and I lost count of the number of slaps against my ass.

"That's for biting me." He turned me over back to the former position I was in and I was breathless, unable to speak back at him or form words for a response, "And kicking me."

"I am sorry." I managed to say as I saw his hand flicked to his pockets and when he brought it back up, I saw the glint of a blade, the silver shining severely in the moonlight, "Orian." My eyes widened and I made another failed attempt to get away from him.

"Are you scared?" He asked moving his body against mine and bringing the knife up to my face, "You look pale."

"Yes." I was scared.

"Good."

I gulped as he pressed the blade against my chin, running it flat so the cool metal felt cold as he did. He dragged it down to my neck pressing the sharp edge against my pulse point and I wondered if he would press it harder to draw blood. The feel of the metal terrified me yet quickened my breath indicating that it made me excited, too excited to care what he did with the blade knowing it would turn me on. He ran the blade down to my collarbones, lifting the it to the tip and nipping lightly against my skin causing a sting and I felt trickles of warm liquid form.

He dipped his head down to my neck, his tongue peeked out, rolling against the skin making me let out a low moan as I writhed anew seeking friction for the feelings of sexual greed burbling within me, between my legs, deep in my core and I felt my slit getting slippery with his touch.

Captive Of The Count On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara