5

Sorry for the late updates sweets

Please vote and comment❤❤🥰🥰🥰

____________

Amara's pov

"Don't pop it!" Rose swatted my hands which I had placed before me. My phone which I held for reflection purposes fell to my lap but the other hand still somewhat hovered before my face, my fingers etched to carry out my original intent.

I ignored her words and pulled my fingers closer to my face lightly grazing the swollen whitish-headed bump, "Don't!" She hit my hand and I gave up this time with a sigh escaping my lips and my hand joining the other on my lap.

"They shouldn't be popped, Amara." She leaned back against the car seat, "They will leave scars on your face, and you know, multiply." She said her last statement gesturing at her face trying to make me see her scars and more Zits popping up.

But that didn't matter to me, I had them too. Despite the general knowledge that bursting them is bad, I still couldn't resist the urge to pop a ripe-headed zit on my face, and ugh! The satisfaction that came with it was terrific.

I gave her a slight pinch on the arm before leaning back onto my seat to enjoy the ride.

We were currently in New york's most famous borough which could also be addressed as the synonym of New York.

It was the bearer of the big Apple.

Manhattan.

I turned towards the car window. My eyes peered through the glass gazing at the streets. My heart warmed at the familiar surroundings I gazed upon reminding me of why I had picked this part of Manhattan.

Greenwich gave me exactly the vibe I loved to see as I did not lean into modern things more often, especially modern architecture.

The narrow streets, old houses, brownstone buildings, and quaint shops were all pleasing to me.

These things made me fall in love with it when I first came here and it was the only option I had when asked to choose where I wanted to be situated.

The Car came to a halt signifying the end of the ride. The chauffeur had us parked before a hotel. I didn't wait for him to get to the door as I had already hoped down due to the excitement coursing through me.

Woah! Calm down! Cora giggled as the sole of my red sneakers crunched against the gravel. I laughed at her remark, my eyes assessing the white stoned building before me.

It was the hotel we are to occupy for the time being.

It was huge and built with the historic architecture that I loved so much. It had a resemblance to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel and I so wanted to sprint toward the revolving door and begin to explore its interiors.

Rose and I got into the hotel with the porter taking our luggage and striding behind us. We were directed to the reception where the boys were already waiting for us.

Liam, my bodyguard, Cornell, and Mark were our friends from the pack.

They had gone ahead of us as decided on by my parents to mask our movements if there were to be any attacks.

It didn't take long before we were checked and were helped to settle in.

I walked into our suite marveling at the decor. It was better than I had imagined and it truly felt like home. I made my way through the ante-room to my room while Rose went to hers.

There was a Queen's bed with a canopy just like the one I had back home and the plush covers and well placed pillows looked inviting to my worn-out joints but I skipped the diving into the bed part and walked straight to the balcony.