37

Another midnight update, it is almost 2:00AM🥺 hope you all are doing great?

Amara's pov.

"Pick a safe word." Grump finally spoke after a while. He wasn't breathing heavily like he did earlier. He looked more composed and relaxed but the dark look in his steel orbs that were filled with lust still remained as he gazed at my naked body.

A safe word?

I wiggled my brows at him in confusion and his facial expression morphed into a frown with his lips slightly curled, probably thinking about how best to explain it to me.

"What's a safe word grump?" I had to word my question, curiosity filling me and something about the idea of a safe word made my toes curl in anticipation.

"It's a word you say when you feel like, uhm- you want me to stop or stay away." He scratched the back of his neck while talking, "No! Not stay away." He looked horrified at the words stay away and was quick to refute them, "You use it when you want me to stop touching you."

"Oh."

So when he tries to kill me, he would be touching me and I would use the safe word for him to stop, nice thought.

Daddy is very smart.

"So, what's it gonna be princess?" His lips stretched into a smirk while his dark gaze still trailed on me.

"How do I pick one daddy?" I moved closer to him but no too close to brush against him.

"Just think of any word that comes to your mind and you think it's suitable enough to use."

"Wiggles."

He palmed his face with a sigh when I said the word and I chuckled. That was the first word that came to my mind, I am not to blame.

My adoring green eyes were fixated on him as he stood up from the couch. He held his belt in his hand which he had picked up. His fly was still open to reveal his semi-hard cock and messed up boxers, i did that, I made him squirt and he liked it, what if I am the first woman to make him squirt? That will be cool.

He gazed down at me in my kneeling position. His eyes trailed from my head down to my face following a path across my collar bone which got me all worked up and he gazed at my thighs, at the spot between my legs, "Get up."

"Okay," I mumbled wondering what he was up to now. I stood up with my hands crossed before me, head bent down staring at his feet.

"Bend over the couch."

I leaned over and planted my palms on the back rest. I spread my legs just like remembered doing at the office and my bare ass was raised in the air, "Good girl." He murmured  trailing a finger along my spine softly caressing the skin with the pad of his finger which created a new yearning for his touch.

The cool air brushed against the skin leaving goosebumps and my nipples weren't spared either. They were already rock hard reacting to the cold air aching just like the place between my leg was and I had a slight vision of his mouth capturing my nipples and soothing my pussy, strange, calming the ache he caused.

"It's time for your punishment princess." I turned my head to look back at him watching as he tested the leather of his belt between his palms. He was rubbing at the material and stretching it.

is he going to ask me to wear it back on him?

"What is that for, daddy?"

"You will find out soon." He smirked stretching the leather between his hands and it made a snapping sound they mad me jump in fright.