86

Amara's pov

Divine bliss,

These two words would be fitting to describe how I felt waking up but what I felt inside out was far greater, more unimaginable and no words could describe it.

The warmth from the sun's rays grazed my cheeks slightly and I opened my eyes in a half-lidded state with a sigh of contentment coming from me and Cora also purred in agreement.

The warmth I felt inside was far greater than the warmth of the morning sun as this pure sensation flowed through me from my head, through my being easing my nerves to the very tips of my toes and it had overridden the soreness and ache I felt between my legs and the pain in my back.

Pains that came with having the best time of our lives, Cora chuckled as I moved closer to my husband and mate seeking the outer warmth he offered.

His arm was slung over me, tightening around my torso like he was paranoid that I would leave and I remembered his words mid-thrusts talking about breeding me to make me stay with him and recalling these words created a fire anew within me and igniting the sweet sensations in my core as I remembered his powerful strokes and dirty words, and I am the horny one? Cora snorted at my thoughts as I turned slightly to face Orian.

He was asleep, peacefully resting with his hair fanning the frames of his face and his facial skin having a misty glow to it like he had just had a delightful spa day.

He looked like what one would describe as a happy man and there was a small smile at the corner of his lips and I reached out a hand, grazing the pad of my finger over his groomed moustache softly.

I snuggled closer to him and reached out drawing the covers over us, covers? My eyes snapped open in urgency and I lifted myself a bit as I sensed a change in environment different from the one we were in last night.

We were on a bed in a room and I guessed that it was the cabin where I had walked in on Orian while trying to evade him, the covers were drawn over us and in the fireplace, I could see burnt-out wood indicated that it had been made the night before to keep us warm. I looked in the other corner of the room to see that my bag was there and my boots, were next to Orian's.

And it was then that I noticed that we particularly I wasn't in the disheveled state of yesterday.

He had changed into a simple t-shirt displaying his tattooed muscular arms and a pair of sweatpants.

I didn't have most of the dried leaves and twigs clinging to my hair, they were gone with the blonde mane carefully put together with my scrunchie that was always with Orian.

My body was stained with dried mud or grains of sand from being taken on the forest floor but they were all gone now.

I was clean and I could feel that the states of my privates were clean too like he had wiped them of the mess we both made and I wasn't naked, I had on a simple knee-length dress that I had packed in my bag with a pair of soft socks cradling my feet.

He took care of us, Cora purred in admiration at his acts of cleaning us up, he's so daddy.

He always takes care of us, I whispered back to her calmly even if a swarm of butterflies erupted in my belly making my nerves tingle excitedly and my cheeks heating red.

He had cleaned me up and tucked me in bed, my insides turned mushy at the thought and I saw a bowl on a table in the room with two towels next to it and I figured that he had wiped me clean with those, taking care of my needs even in a sleepy state to make sure I did not go to bed dirty.