60

Trigger warning: rape recall/PTSD

Amara's pov

Anxiety, arousal and fear, I felt all three.

I was anxious knowing what was about to happen next and it was inevitable with the way he gleamed at me with crazed lust and his cock pushing at my center through the fabric of his pants.

He made me know that he wanted me and that he was going to have me.

I was aroused, my scent permeating the air with Orian unconsciously sniffing to get whiffs of it. Wetness pooled between my thighs and the urge to squeeze them together came but he was on me forcing my legs apart and nestling his hard cock between them while he rocked against me toturing me with his slow moves.

I was filled with fear, scared cause I wasn't sure if I was ready and if I really wanted this at the moment.

He brought his head to my neck, releasing his hand on my mouth and brought it to my chest. His palm rubbed against my boob before he palmed it, kneading softly eliciting gasps from me and his other hand rubbed circles on the bare flesh of my laps.

He rubbed his nose against the skin of my neck, peppered kisses all over it before sinking his fangs in me. Sparks exploded within my being as he drew blood from me, I writhed against him moaning while he forced me down with his weight and gently rocked against my core.

"Orian." I gasped as the hard ridge of his cock brushed against my clit and he did it again, hastening the movements, slowing them, teasing me and intensifying my need for him, "Orian, I -"

"Shh." He hushed me lifting his body off mine.

I felt his hands grip the sheer material of my nightie and rip! He shredded it all the way to my stomach and my protests were quietened with a smack on my ass.

"Did you have to tear it?" I questioned twisting my face as the cool air hit my bare breasts, brushing over my nipples and they hardened instantly aching for his touch.

He brought his hand to my tit and began to roll a thumb over the nipple causing me to whimper, "I don't have protection, I could pull out if that's what you want."

"What?" what is he talking about?

"You don't have to worry malyshka, I am clean." He kissed my neck trailing the kisses down to my collar bone and he dared go farther kissing the top of my right breast, "It's going to hurt a bit, I will try to be tender with you." He closed a mouth around my breast, sucking on my nipple wet from him rolling his tongue over it and I moaned at the sensation forgetting the many questions I had in mind at the moment, "I have dreamed of taking you in so many ways for the first time but never like this, but I can't help it anymore lunnyy svet." He moved to the other breast biting at the nipple before fitting it in his mouth, suckling and rolling his tongue around it,

"I need to be inside you before I lose my fucking mind."

He released my hands and I swallowed.

I don't know if I want to go on or if I am ready. I could feel how eager he was to take me and knowing he would probably be angry or disappointed if I said no also bothered me, "Pull my pants down." He instructed and I reluctantly took my hands down, felt around for the waist band and my hand hovered there for a while.

"Dont be scared Amara." He looked up peering into my eyes like he could sense the fear and he soothingly brushed my hair, "It would be painful but I promise, it won't be for long and I will make you feel so good, you will forget the pain."

I swallowed nodding at his words and he stroked my hair urging me to pull his pants down but I couldn't. How painful would it be? I don't even know what to do, how would I do it with him? What are the steps? Am I supposed to just lay with my legs apart? What if I don't please him and he gets disappointed?