Chapter 3 | Her Voice

Since I love this cafe in the whole Seoul so I'm here with Jimin and Jungkook

While walking inside I suddenly got bumped into someone and that too girl?

Are you serious.

Her shoes slipped and unfortunately I caught her by her waist. Why I did that i need to let her fall she just fuck'in dare to bumped into me.

"I'm sooo sorry i didn't see you. Are you fine you didn't get ht right?" she said while fixing her hair from her face and standing up from me.

I saw her face her mesmerizing brown eyes, her black straight hairs not so short not so long they're perfect, her pink cherry lips, she has mole on the left side of her lips just in corner of her lips and a small little mole on her nose not in center it's also little left, her voice is so sweet I could listen it forever. She wore a black mid thigh length frock, she is enhancing the beauty of the outfit by wearing it.

Everything around me stops it was just her and me. She said more that sorry which I wasn't able to hear it because my total focus was fixed on her face noticing her features.

Not a smile, not a anger is visible on my face it was just a serious yet blank look on my face.

Then I smiled when she waved her little hand in front of my eyes.

Is she saying me hii?

"Umm hello? are you listening me" she said

"Y-yeah" I said

Wait why did I shutter? Ugh.

"Okay. I need to go and again I'm so sorry it was my fault" she said and left while I was watching her figure where she was going.

She sits in front of our table with 3 girls and here I sit just in front of her while looking at her and I can clearly hear her every word.