Author's Note: Rewriting

Hey guys!

So, I've actually been thinking about this for awhile.  I've been thinking of possibly discarding a majority of the chapters from the first rendition of these one shots (see my other "Love Live!! Genderbend One Shots").  I might even scrap the book altogether and move some chapters from that book onto here.  It's been nearly eight years since I published that book and its first thirty or so chapters.  And honestly?  Rereading them makes me realize how much my writing performance has improved since.

Knowing this, of course, I realized that at one point, I'd have to either rewrite those chapters or scrap them altogether.  However, I did not want to do so withour consulting you guys first.  So, I'll give you guys the opportunity to help me make that decision.

Comment down below and let me know what chapters from the first book you would like for me to keep and rewrite.  Any chapters that are not written in the comments will ultimately get scrapped (or kept to myself lol).

Deadline to advocate for a chapter will be January 3, 2024!

I understand that a lot of my audience has changed since I began my journey writing these one shots years ago, so this is kind of a way to feel out what to do in my steps forward.

Until next time,

Happy Holidays!