Love Language - Male!Baseball Player!Eliot x Bookish!Reader

A/N: Hey, hey, heyyy, been awhile. Been a little busy this past summer because I decided to take some summer courses for college. But I'm glad to say I've finished up these courses and will probably start getting back to writing more; that is, if work doesn't get in the way. Y'all author-tan just trying to survive out here. Anywaysss! I've had this idea in the back of the tool shed in my mind for awhile, and I'm very much going to put it to use now—this may include parts—who knows? Hope you guys enjoy!

Also! Will include all characters from the Love Live universes.

( Guide to male names for the Nijigasaki Academy girls // for this specific AU, not ALL of them will be genderbent but just for future reference

Ai - Aone
Shizuku - Shintaro
Kasumi - Kazuto
Rina - Rinta
Setsuna - Satsuo (nicknames Sei)
Karin - Kai
Emma - Emmett
Kanata - Kanato
Ayumu - Ayuma
Yu - Yu )

-

  In reality, group projects were not the most horrible thing in the world.  At least, you thought so.  I mean, with the right attitude and work ethic on your own part, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, right?  After all, if anything were to go wrong, there was always the solution of speaking with the instructor.

  It really depended on who you ended being partnered with, and you know that you've been lucky enough to have never had a group project nightmare story.  So, when your history teacher announced that the next class assignment would be a group activity, you were confident in your lucky streak.

  "Y/N Nagawa—," Your ears perked up at the sound of your name. "—and Eliot Ayase."

  For a long minute, you searched through your mind to place that name on its owner's face.  You knew for sure that you'd heard the name a lot.  Ah! your inner lightbulb lit Kotoba's friend! Of your close friend group, which was comprised mainly of five people, Kotoba was the only really outgoing one, having been part of sports teams for as long as you've known him.  That particular year, Kotoba had decided to take up baseball.

  Eliot Ayase was the high school's baseball team captain, popular both for his charming personality and chic appearance.  That's what you've heard from others, anyhow.  From what you can remember, Eliot appeared rather cold and off-standish; but you're not one to judge too much.

  Once the bell rung, you glanced about the classroom for Eliot.  It wasn't too long until you caught sight of a tall blonde head.  In fact, it appeared as though the head was nearing, getting taller and taller with each step towards you.  Eliot smiled politely, pearly whites hidden by his smooth lips and blue eyes shining in greeting.

  "Y/N, right?" Eliot adjusted his backpack strap that rest atop his blue letterman jacket.  You nodded, smiling politely as well.

  "And you're Eliot. Hi, partner." You extended a hand, and Eliot shook it with a chuckle.

  The two of you naturally began your walk out into the hallway. "You're friends with Kotoba, right?"

  "So, I take it he talks about me?" You grinned. "I hope you've heard only good things. I can never know with that talkative guy."

  "Only good, promise on my heart." Eliot held his hands up.

  "Well, good. Because I'm about to add to that good impression. I hope you can keep up with my nerdiness—kind of a history buff." You admitted.

  Eliot grinned, "From Mrs. Nakamura's praises, I have no doubt in that."

  Taking an abrupt stop, you leaned against the open classroom door, turning to Eliot. "Well, this is me."