Through the Lens - Male!Karin x Photographer!Reader (Request)

You can remember your first day at the studio well.  Stumbling into the room, bag clutched close to your chest.  You had clutched your bag so to keep it safe from the rain, seeing as the day decided to grant you a sudden shower while you were on your way to work.  It also just had to be the day you neglected to bring an umbrella.  So, sopping wet, you greeted your superiors and quickly attempted to set up the camera.

  Of course, that would be all you really had to do that day.  After all, you were only an assistant to the actual professional photographer for the shoot.  You were only a high school student, so your first step into the professionalism you sought would be setting up stands and grabbing coffee for everyone.  Did it suck?  It very much did.  But call it a right of passage for all those starting out.

  At least, that's what you said to comfort yourself.  Truthfully, you were using every fiber in your body to plaster on a smile despite your growing frustration.  This was so pathetic.  Here you were, shivering to the bone, hair damp, and being ordered around like a dog.  Could this day get any worse?

  Indeed, it could.  The next moment, before you could fathom it, you had bumped into someone whilst turning around from the coffee maker.  This meant that the two piping hot cups of coffee you had in your hands got knocked over with the force of the bump.  You gasped sharply, both in surprise and pain, when the heated liquid went spraying everywhere.  Surely, this is the worst the day could get, right?  No.

  "Are you okay, Asaka-san?!" A nearby production worker squeaked and ran to the aid of the person you had just bumped into.  You raised your head at this supposed 'Asaka-san.'  Immediately, you were greeted with the face of one of the most attractive boys you had ever seen in your life.  His eyes were a nice, slanted crystal blue; his hair was groomed to perfection; the line of his face shape was too good to be true; his lips!  Were you drooling or was that just excess rainwater?

  You soon caught yourself out of your stupor, a flush coming up your face faster than you wished.  Looking down at your lap, you chose to ignore the burning feeling of the coffee on your chest and attempted to gather yourself.

  "I—I'm so sorry! I turned too quickly! I just—," You clutched the cups to your chest and stood, "I'll get you a napki—!"

  Yet, when you looked up, the handsome boy was already being catered to by the crew at the studio with numerous towels and a new shirt.  You stood there dumbly, mouth open in silent desperation at what to do.  This guy seemed like someone special—Oh no.  Is he one of the models for the photoshoot?

  "Well, it's a good thing you're not wearing the designer clothes you were meant to for today." The director muttered, looking unimpressed at the scene.

  "Imagine what a disaster that would have been!" The photographer you were assisting clicked his tongue and crossed his arms.  Shit, so he is one of the models?!  You bit your lip nervously as the photographer, as well as the director, turned on you at the same time.

  "Next time, do be careful!" The director shook his head mildly in disappointment.  The photographer, on the other hand, looked much more cross with you, seeing as you were directly under his supervision.

  "Yes, we need you here to help. Not potentially cause a wardrobe malfunction on your first day." You shivered slightly at his cold stare and nodded sheepishly.

  "Oh, don't be so hard on her. It was only a mistake; I should have been more aware of my surroundings as well." Your flush worsened when you turned to see that the handsome boy with the crystal blue eyes was speaking.  And with a breathtaking smile!