Spontaneity- Male!Honoka x Reader

Upon the beginning of yours and Hotaka's relationship, you had quickly realized that the boy was known for his spontaneity. While some people found it rather burdensome (Ukyo-), you were one of the people to find it quite endearing. Especially when it came to your own benefit.

You giggled quietly, trying your best to keep up with Hotaka as he dragged you by the hand through the fields before Mako's home. The Muse members plus you as their manager had decided to have a small get-together at Mako's house. This was in celebration of the group's first successful live as a group. The night had quickly fell into laughter over games, drinks, snacks, and all-around good company. The scene had just been able to die down by the time Hotaka whispered for you to follow him away from the group. Of course, you agreed with no hesitation.

"Hotaka, where are we even going?" You whispered, almost as if afraid to break the perfection of your scene. The boy came to a halt, looking back at you with an endearing grin.

"We are going for a swim!" Hotaka turned back around, gesturing out towards the seaside that was near the Nishikino residence. You stared at your boyfriend, blinking twice before chuckling.

"No way."

"Yes way!"

"Hotaka, I didn't even bring any sort of swimming clothes with me—,"

"Skinnydipping is a thing, you know."

"Hotaka!" You gasped, swatting the ginger's arm, who only laughed in response.

"I'm kidding," The boy drew you close, causing your cheeks to flush and eyes to sparkle as you glanced up to meet a loving blue gaze, "I just want to dip my feet a little bit into the water and spend time with my girl."

His last two words made your stomach twist and heart beat out of your chest. Leaning up to brush noses with Hotaka, you smiled softly. "You're so cheesy."

"You're blushing, though," Hotaka smiled back smugly, leaning down to press a chaste kiss to your lips.

"Am I?" You questioned rhetorically, offering another kiss to the boy. This time, the kiss was deeper; and you could feel Hotaka's quiet sigh against your lips, your hands moving with his heaving chest. It wasn't long before the two of you got lost in each other, the only sounds audible to your ears being the soft lull of the waves and each other's breathing. It was when you felt a little knick at your feet did you pulk away from the ginger-haired boy, only to peer down at the sand to see that a small crab had crawled over your foot.

Hotaka couldn't help but laugh at your alarm, placing a little kiss to the side of your ear. "You scared of some crabs, Y/N-chan?"

"N—No!" You denied, although you couldn't deny the tiny bit of fright and surprise you felt. "I was just—checking if you had stepped on my toes like you always do! Clumsy Hotaka!"

"Hey! Just because you're scared doesn't mean you get to be mean to me!" Hotaka pouted. The pout on his mouth opted for your expression to soften, placing both hands on the sides of his face.

"You're just being a baby." You blanched, pulling the boy's cheeks apart.

"Wah~! Y/N-chan~!"

Hotaka's spontaneity might've had the tendency to get on people's nerves at times, but you couldn't deny that this specific characteristic of his was the reason you fell so hard for him in the first place.

——

Requested by: @Micha3la_Readz

A/N: Just wanted to let you guys know that the next chapter will be an introductory chapter for the Nijigasaki male counterparts!