[TEASER] Giving In - Male!Nijigasaki x Reader (song blurb!)

A/N: Okay, I know I've kept you guys all waiting for the latest installment of the male Nijigasaki timeline.  Good news, we're just about finished with Rinta's section and Kazuto's is the last left!  This one is a doozy cuz y'all it's almost 13K words LOL.

  Now, to keep excitement bubbling, I'll be sharing some songs that remind me of each boy's relationship with reader :)).  *coughs* It's basically just my R&B playlist but LOLOL. Hope y'all listen to this little "love" playlist.

-

• Kai Asaka

~ thuy - universe

~ ella mai - trip

~ Universe pretty much symbolizes how much Kai and reader collectively treasure each other.  They're both pretty subdued in their feelings; but with the amount of care they have for one another, reaching out for each other becomes a little easier as the days pass.  Trip is all from reader's perspective.  When she realizes her feelings for Kai, she has trouble coming to terms with them, and she is quite literally tripping off of everything when it comes to her feelings.

• Kanato Konoe

~ kiana ledé - i choose you

~ bruno mars - when i was your man (acoustic)

~ I Choose You is basically spoken for already because of its title.  Amidst the people in their lives, Kanato and reader chose each other because of the care and commitment that they each have for the other.  When I Was Your Man is from Kanato's perspective when he realizes that he might potentially lose reader.  He realizes that he should have been more upfront about his feelings and all he can do is think about the past.

• Emmett Verde

~ conan gray - heather

~ colette lush - say less

~ Heather is from reader's perspective when she realizes that she may not be Emmett's type.  Emmett's always shown an appreciation for more reserved girls, and reader is quite the opposite.  So, amidst all the affection that Emmett shows her, she can only silently question how he would ever want to accommodate her feelings for him.  Say Less is also more from reader's perspective on their relationship.  She wishes that he would keep his preferences to himself so that she could freely give herself to him without worries.