Chapter 70

Carson and Kenny were sitting in the middle of watching Fast and the Furious five when there was a pounding at the front door. Carson jumped almost dropping his bowl of ice cream onto the floor. "Who is that?" He asked his heart pounding in his chest.

"Dont know." Kenny said as he placed the bowl on the coffee table.  The person stopped pounding on the door and began to incessantly ring the door bell. "But I'm going to find out." He stood up and walked towards the door his fist clenched ready to fight whoever was on the other side.

"Be careful." The terrified boy said fearing that it was the people his parents hired again. They were back to take him and this time there was no motorcycle gang to stop them. "Maybe we should call Rodger first."

"Call him if you want but I'm going to find out who this idiot is." Kenny said. He then put his hand on the doorknob. Carson was about to tell him to stop but he then threw the door opened. "What!" Kenny yelled startling the large twenty something year old on the other side.

The man blinked in confusion uncertain if he was at the right house or not. He looked at the house to check and then said "Is my dad home?"

"Your dad?"

"Yes my dad." Spencer said with look of impatience. "Is he home?"

"Spencer?" Carson said joining Kenny at the door.

"Yes that's my name Spencer Cole, my father is Rodger Cole now that we have that established will one of you morons tell me if he is home or not."

The two teenagers bristled at being called morons.

"He's out with Parker." Carson said.

"Of course he is." Spencer said with disdain in his voice. "When will they be back?"

"We don't know.' Kenny lied. They were expecting Rodger and Parker back after eight but saw no reason to share that information with him.

"What do you mean don't know?" Spencer said frustrated.

"It means we don't know." Kenny said. "Whose the moron now?"

Inivisble daggers fired from his eyes at Kenny. "You are." He spat. "Do you have any idea when they will be back?"

"No." Kenny said.

"Do you know anything?"

"I know I'm about to slam the door in your face in about three seconds." Kenny quickly shut the door before he had a chance to react.

Spenser reached for the knob only to find it locked. "Open the door you idiots." He yelled as he began to bang on the door again. He then let out a cry of frustration and gave the two who were watching from the window both middle fingers.

"Hard to believe that he is actually Rodger's son." Carson said.

"I know right." Kenny said as they watched him get in his car and then scowled at the two.

"Maybe he's adopted." Carson said.

"Maybe." Kenny said.

Carson pulled his phone out and hit Rodger's name. "Rodger." He said. "Spencer is here." Carson looked back out the window where Spencse was still sitting in his car fuming. "No, he's sitting in his car." Spencer flipped him off again and Carson returned the sentiment. "Okay." Carson walked away from the window. "See you when you get home."

Carson said goodbye and put his phone back into his pocket.

"What did he say?" Kenny asked.

"That he was ten minutes away and he will deal with him when he gets here." Carson replied. "He just wants us to ignore him."