Chapter 63

Rodger stepped between Carson and the gray eyed man and with a fierce look in his eyes said "He is not going anywhere with you."

"Please do not interfere." The gray eyed man said in a civil tone as his associates moved forward.

"What is going on?" A man in his early thirties said as he walked into the driveway.  "Hey Carson."

"Hey Shamus." Carson said nervously. "These people are trying to take me away."

"Like hell." Shamus said his Irish accent getting thicker. Shamus crossed his arms as Parker and Cyrus took a protective stance around Carson raising their packages boxes as shields.

Kenny stood in front of  them balling his fists.

"Look we don't want any trouble." The gray eyed man said as he looked at each of them.

"Then leave." Rodger growled. He watched as Jubbs typed something into his phone.

"I'm sorry I can't do that." The man said. "Not without the boy anyway."

"Already told you that is not going to happen." Rodger said. Miranda joined him right side while Chris and his wife appeared at his left.

"Just who are you people?" Rodger asked. "And why have you been stalking him."

"My name is Bode Allen." The man said. "And we are from Black Hill farm."

A look of recognition filled Miranda's face. "That's a home for troubled teens."

"Yes." Bode said. "His parents have paid us twenty thousand dollars to take Carson to the farm.".

"Of course they did." Carson said in disgust.

"From what I understand its more like Black Hell farm or Bleek Hills." Chris said.

"I promise you its nothing like the paper says."

"I don't care if it is or not he does not want to go with you and you are not taking him." Rodger said.

"He has no choice." Bode said. "His parents have given us the authority to take him and we will be taking him into our custody."

"There are two problems with that." Rodger said.  "Number one he is eighteen a legal adult not a child. If you to take him against his will that will be kidnapping and we will call the police on you and have your little adolescent torture farm shut down." Rodger said and the man gave him an offended look. He was about to say something only for Rodged to continue. "And number two." He looked at the man's associates. "That's the number the come after one."

Chris let out a smirk.

"If you and your merry band of Neanderthals try to take him, you are going to have to go through all of us."

"And that would be a big mistake on your part." Jubbs said as he flanked Rodger twirling a pair of nunchucks.

Bode eyed them nervously. "You know they are illegal right."

"So is stalking and  abducting people off the streets but you don't seem to have a problem with that." Rodger said.

"I'm pretty sure a lot of things that happen at that hell hole you call a farm are illegal." Miranda said with a glare. "Which you turn an blind eye to ."

"And you are not dragging him off there." Rodger said and took a step closer to him. "So if I were you I would take yourself and your thugs, get back in your vehicles and never come within a mile of this young man again."

"Who is going to make us." A man burly man with blonde hair tied back in a pony tail said.

As if on cue ten motorcycles turned onto the street.  A large grin crossed Jubb's face. "There's my boys." He said. "Right on time."

"When you said boys earlier I thought you meant your sons." A surprised Rodger said.

The bikers got off their bikes and began to surround the other men.

Bode gulped as he looked at them.

"Guys get back in the cars."

"What?" One of the burly men said with a disapproving look. "We are just going to leave."

"If you are fond of that pretty face of  yours you will." Jubbs said and the man looked as if he was about to charge at him.

"Get in the car now." Bode ordered.

The group of men begrudgingly walked back to the car.

"Are you really eighteen?" Bode asked Carson.

"Yes." Carson walked towards him feeling a little braver.

"Your parents told us you were sixteen."

"I'm not." Carson pulled out his wallet. "Here is my driver's license." He handed it to Bode. "See it says I was born October fourth two thousand four. I'm eighteen and seven months."

"They also said you would have a fake driver's license on you." He gave it back to Carson.

Rodger rolled his eyes. "Yes because it is common for sixteen year old boys have fake license which say that they are eighteen instead of something more useful like twenty one."

"You are guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the box are you." Jubbs said

"Look we were misled." Bode said. "If we knew he was eighteen we would have never tried to take him."

"Now why don't I believe you." Miranda said.

"Believe whatever you want we don't take adults against their will."

"Just defenseless children." Rodger growled.

"Troubled children in need of help." Bode said. "That is all we wanted to do was help this young man."

"Well you can help him right now by going away and leaving him in peace." Rodger said.

"Which we will." Bode said. "But I feel I need to warn you to be on your guard Carson. I doubt your parents are just going to give up. We may not have taken you but there are plenty of other youth homes who have no qualms abducting you off the street no matter your age."  He told him. "And unlike us they have no problems trespassing on other people's property or breaking into their homes to get to you."

His words sent a chill through Carson.

"Don't worry." Rodger said. "We will deal with his parents."

"I'm sure you will."

Bode got in the car and the bikers followed them out of the neighborhood.

Rodger patted him on the back and said "Let's get you out of here."