Chapter 25

Parker was awaken by his ever annoying alarm at six.  He resisted the urge to hit the snooze button and forced himself from his nice warm bed.

He got ready for school dressing in the school uniformed which consisted of black pants, white shirt, and a black tie. He had a choice of a dark blue jacket or a black one. He decided to go with the blue one.

Parker then joined his father and Carson for breakfast. Carson remained silent most of the time only speaking when spoken to.  Once again he found himself feeling sorry for him and praying that this was not his future.

They left at seven and soon arrived at John Barrow Academy.  Parker was about to head off when he recieved a small to the leg. "Wait a minute."

Parker closed the door and looked at his father.

"I want to remind you to be on your best behavior today." Rodger said

"I will be dad." Parker said.

"And remember." He said sternly. "No talking to Christine."

"I won't dad." Parker said. Though I want to. I really, really want to. It kills me that has been two days since we lost spoke. I want to hear the sound of her voice so badly. I want to hold her in my arms.

"I'm not kidding around about this."

"You never are dad." He sighed.

He cast his son an annoyed look but continued. "If I find out that you spoke I'm going to paddle you barebottom."

His cheeks went red. "I won't dad." A lump formed in his throat. "I promise."

"You better keep that promise." Rodger said.

"You know dad you claim that your goal is not to turn me into Carson." Parker said. "But when you say stuff like it makes me think it is."

"Its not son." Rodger said. "I just want you to be a disciplined young man who knows the difference between right and wrong that's all." A look of his sympathy filled his father's eyes. A look that he was sure mirrored the one that he gave Carson earlier. "Now get to class."

"Yes dad." He said.

Parker opened the door. "I love you."

"Love you too." Parker said and then closed the door.

Rodger watched as his son walked across the parking lot and up the steps to the doors. Once he disappeared inside the building he thought please have a good day and drove off.

Bare bottom with the paddle went through his mind as he walked into school. The words alone made him cringe. As if getting spankings was not bad enough having to drop his pants and underwear and endure the humiliation of exposing his backside was even worse.

And he was sure it was not going to be the solid paddle.

No, no he thought it was going to be the one with the holes Parker thought. Which will leave welts all over my backside.

He began to feel sick to his stomach as he thought about the pain of the paddle with with holes in it.

It's the worse he mused.

No, no its not the worse he as saw one of the prefects walking his way. The prefecrs were a group of six seniors, two juniors and two sophomores who had authority over the other students and could administer discipline if needed.

Most of the time they gave out detentions or made them sit at the punishment table during lunch. But in extreme cases they could use corporal punishment and they tended to favor the cane when doing so.

And the cane was so much more painful than the paddle or the belt. At least in his opinion.

Fortunately he had only been disciplined with one on two occasions. Both when he was a Freshmen.

So far he has made it through his Sophomoe year without being caned. But the year was not over yet.

"Hello Parker." The six one muscular built seventeen year old said.

"Hey Jakeem." Parker said.

"We need to talk." Jakeem Johnson said.

"Okay." He said warily.

He then looked around the hallway. "Let's go to the conference room so can talk privately." The conference was where the prefects dispensed discipline. Jakeem placed his hand on his back and said "Dont worry you're not in trouble." He whispered.

Not yet anyway he thought.

Parker then saw her walking his way. His heart began to race and he found it difficult to breath. Christine his mind called but he did not dare allow her name to escape from his lips.

Their eyes then met and he felt himself drawn to her. He desperately wanted to rush over to her and take her in his arms.

And not let go.

He then felt his arm yanked hard. "Look forward and walk." Jakeem said roughly.

Parker snapped his forward as they continued down the hall. Christine was hit by a rush of emotion and ran into the newest bathroom as tears pricked at her eyes.

They then walked into a room that consisted of a conference table with ten chairs around it. The student would made to sit at one end while the head boy at the other. And if they were deemed in need of a canning or some other form of physical punishment they were laid across the table.

On the wall hung a variety of spanking implements. A thick oak paddle hung on the wall like the one his father used on him.

"Have a seat."

Parker sat at the end of table and Jakeem sat next to him. "I wanted to give you a heads up" Jakeem said.

"You do?" Parker said.

"Yes." Jakeem said. "Your dad contacted all the perfects last night."

Of course he did Parker thought.

"He told us that you were not allowed to talk to Christine for the next month."

"Yes." Parker said. "Did he say why?"

"No." He shook his head. "And I am not going to ask because it's none of my business. I just wanted to let you know that he asked us to tell him if you communicate with Christine in anyway, shape, or form."

"So do yourself a favor and avoid even  the appearance of evil.

"Okay." He said. "Thanks for letting me know." Parker said.

"You're welcome." Jakeem said.

"May I go?"

"Yes."

"Thanks again." Parker got up and hurried out. He made his way to his locker scanning the hall for any sign of Christine but did not see her.

He then walked up to locker which was locker number. He opened the door to find a note laying on the bottom. One which someone must have dropped through the vents.

He bent over, picked it up and then saw his name written on the outside written very familiar handwriting.
Christine's.

He looked around the hall as the words no way, shape, or form went went through his mind.