pov chapter ; casket,

"I always knew it would be weird to try and redeem myself, after ALL the chaos I caused..."

A slender green limb reaches for a lock.

"I remember it well, the screams as all my victims ran wild. Small and smaller, they all tried to run from me."

Trees shift and leaves fall to the ground, it's pitch black outside. Yet there is so much light around him.

"I knew the gang had friends... But really? Did my brother really kill them all? Just like that? Devastating really... "

He unlocked himself, and all his limbs lift the opening.

"I even feel myself pitying them. . ."

Fluffy pink hair is shown as he rises from the casket
.

He looks around, and it's all dark. He recognizes some of the smells.

Corpses, gems, memorabilia.

Dimple starts to feel his heart clench, but he refuses to acknowledge it.

He walks around the place, taking it all in. It's funny to him, imagining his brother's furious face as he leads all these people here.

"He doesn't even know," Dimple shakes his head in mock disappointment, "they ALWAYS win..."

A green cow lifts a familiar green book from a certain grave and tosses it in the air.

But he sees you watching him.

He looks shorter than how he always does...

His once blinding fluffy hair looking more clean and tidy...

"Well?" Dimple smiles, "My dear brother can't spend forever running! I trust you all to catch him."

He tossed the green book your way, you feel it's power thriving in your hands.

And with that the green bovine winks and disappears into the forest.