You arent so bad you know?

"Eddie." A voice whispers from somewhere, low and ominous,

And here you have it folks! A gay deer casually floats up twenty degrees in record timing! Grabbing and hanging from the school corridor ceiling fan in a goofy way.

"DUDE! What did I say about that stupid mask?" Edward complains and flicks Caramel's forehead with a clink! "Sneaking up on me isn't funny!" Eddie frowns like a child.

"Sureeeeee whatever you say! Mr. -"
"AAAHHHUUHGHHHHHH" Caramel tries to mimic the way Eddie yelped as he ascended like Jesus doing jazz hands as he did it.

But he gently helps Eddie down anyway, even though its fucking hilarious seeing his friend try to escape from the spinning ceiling fan.

It's awkwardly silent as Eddie's slowly carried from the high ceiling fan to the ground.

"Ugh," Eddie shakes the feeling away and slams the door open, taking a deep breath at all that good ole' fresh air! He decided to flop himself down on the football field.

It won't hurt to follow him, Caramel's got nothing better to do anyway,

The deer turns to him and frowns, "but seriously do you really think you need to joke on me all the time?" ( yes. ) He rolls over to give him a judge mental stare, "am I that bad?"

Caramel just shrugs and looks away, "Well you aren't so bad Edward, sure you're annoying,whiny,cowardly, cringy and loud but-"

"Hey!" Eddie laughs and pushes him playfully, "shut up dude- or did you forget how you were two years ago?"

The deer smirks and lays back on the tree, "you changed you know, but it ain't bad!"

"Changed?" Caramel knew he changed, but having someone like Eddie be so honest with it kinda really puts it out in the open anddddd he's nervous now.

The deer turns to look at him and gives him a look, "honestly it's not bad! It's just different seeing someone like you so-"

"Emo?" Caramel grunts, very funny Eddie, oh no it's okay just repeat the joke you and Shadow have been saying for the past four years now. He turns to the deer and of course he's about to fucking  laugh!

It's cool. ( he's rolling his eyes ! )

But something happens.

And it hits him.

But Caramel wish it didn't.

But having only one eye makes you very observant.

And Eddie laughs, like the laugh he always does, when he just has to hold his head all the way back, and he has to let out giggles and snorts, in such a embarrassing way, and he has to look handsome and-

"You look pretty," Caramel thinks out loud in a whisper,

OH FUCKING FUCK SHIT FUCK HELL THIS IS AWFUL THIS IS TERRIBLE. NOOOOO GOD NOOOOOOOO, FUCKING WHYYY he groans internally.

"Huh?" Eddie's turns around with a clueless smile, unaware of the absolute fuck up Caramel just did. And thank the holy shitting gods above, Caramel actually feels like praying?!

"I SAID YOU LOOK SHITTY." Caramel screeches

Nothings more embarrassing than liking EDDIE STAGER.

Not that... he likes him....