Chapter 7: vapor

┌──═━┈━═──┐

"Where's Bea?"

The girls were across from one another

The girls were across from one another. On top of a tall metal building, and it was looking like it was going to storm soon. The sky a dark grey with threatening clouds hovering above them.

A goat and a deer facing off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You've gotten slower— are you scared?"

A small fluffy figure joked, and was found balancing and shivering on the top of a metal pole. Her tiny deer tail twitched with anticipation. Bea broke for the air, flying elegantly above a watchful Darla.

The white goat's blood rouge eyes boiled with hysteria at the fawn.

The ivory goat stood like a tall statue, a sharp pole like weapon in her hoove, purple bruises all on her legs. From trying to keep up with Bea was harder then it seemed. I guess always running away will do that to you.

But the doe knew how to keep her composure.

╭┈┈┈┈╮

Or that's what she wants us to think.

╰┈┈┈┈╯

Sapphire eyes crinkled playfully, Bea could do this all day! Plus Darla was so fun to mess with even if she was trying to rip her to shreds

Sapphire eyes crinkled playfully, Bea could do this all day! Plus Darla was so fun to mess with even if she was trying to rip her to shreds. It was kinda like a game!

"Listen Darla, I'm tired. How about you just give up already— don't you have a home to go back too?" Bea yawned childishly pretending to swirl around sleepily while balancing on the metal roof.

She said Darla's name like she was a old friend, not someone who didn't find it their life purpose to kill her.

Darla's thick Russian accent and deep voice rumbled through crisp fog.