I wanted to hold back and let him pleasure us both, but my control is slipping with every slap of our skin connecting.

I can tell when he's close because his rhythm becomes erratic and his moans are getting louder. The heat that spread through me is beginging to coil in the pit of my stomach. My release barreling through me at a rapid pace, lying just beneath the surface and ready to explode.

Aiden squeezes around me, and I can see how close he is. His moans turning more into mewls as he begs for release.

It catches me off gaurd when he finally lets go of my hands and instead brings them up towards his face.

My breathing hitches as he moves them to his neck and clasps them on like his personal collar. I feel myself get even harder at the sight, but when he whispers a quiet, "Squeeze." My control shatters.

I can feel Shadow's power as he pushes forward and I let out an animalistic snarl before flipping us.

Aiden lets out a little yelp at the sudden movement, but it immediately turns into a string of curses mixed with moans as I begin to relentlessly pound into him.

My pace is fast and hard as I slam into the deepest part of him.

Aiden cries out under me. "FUCK! RIGHT THERE! HIT THAT SPOT AGAIN!"

I growl and do as he says, changing my angle just slightly so I can hit that spot every time I thrust in.

Aiden curses again as he tries to lift his hips to meet mine. His face is twisted and strained from the overwhelming amount of pleasure I'm giving him. I take one of my hands off his throat and cradle it behind his head to lightly tug at his hair while the other squeezes lightly.

I'm not sure what amount of pressure he likes so I start off small and slowly increase.

When I get to a certain point he clamps down even harder around me and I grunt at the tightness. His body tries to suck me back in as I pull out, only to open graciously as I slam back home. My release races through me and I worry I'm going to finish before him, but as I slam back in again, Aiden releases on our stomachs with a loud curse.

He clenches so hard around me I see stars. I'm on the brink as I feel my canines elongating to finally mark my mate. I pant as I try to catch my breath as I look down at him.

His eyes are flickering lighter and I can see as his canines also lengthen. I smile at him before removing my hand and leaning down.

I'm so close as I continue to ram into him, his eyes are clouded with pleasure and as he tightens around me again. I can tell he's close once more. I hover just above his scent gland, my canines scraping ever so slightly. His moans ring right beside my ear, but what pushes me over the edge is when he whimpers my name like a plea.

"Jack."

The one word is softly spoken and filled with desperation and longing.

I thrust into him one more time before finding my release, pleasure making my head spin as my knott forms and joins us together.

With my last shred of sanity I bite down onto the part where his shoulder meets his neck, marking him finally as mine forever.

In my bliss I can hear him shout by my ear once more before pain erupts from my shoulder as well.

What followed it, I could not describe in words.

The pure ecstacy of it was unbelievable. Whiteness blinded me and all I could do was ride out the wave as I felt the bond snap into place.

It took a while for me to come back down, but after I did I tried to hurry and move off of Aiden from where I collapsed on him.

I moved off to his side before turning so I was on my side with one arm around his waist. I moved my nose to his newly marked neck and inhaled our combined scent. Pine and rain and what I've finally discovered as lavender mix together as they dance around my nose.