"Let me do it Hyung... I wanna feel you... I missed your touch..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi breathes heavily, his heart thumping against his chest as he feels his face turning redder. His whole body felt hot and weak as he watched Jungkook slowly strip out of his clothes. The fireplace had already warmed up the room so they didn't really feel cold. 

Jungkook discards his clothes on the side before lowering down to press another kiss upon Yoongi's lips as his hands work over undressing him too. Yoongi shivered, he missed Jungkook's touch so much. So much...

Upon undressing Yoongi, his hands slowly caressed every single part of Yoongi, trying to remember it all over again. Wanting to never forget this body ever again. His hands softly caressed the parts of Yoongi's body that had melted away in the fire. The skin was there but it was a lot softer, his heart ached every single time he touched it.

He remembers all the time he could've been faster... faster to save him.

If only he decided to take the painting seriously, he could've saved Yoongi as soon as he lit up the room. 

If only...

"Kook?" Yoongi's voice takes him out of his daze, Jungkook flinches and looks at Yoongi who looks back at him concerned, his brows furrowed and a light blush coated around his cheeks to the nose. 

And his eyes...

Those eyes...

"Are you alright...? Do you not wanna... do it...?" He hesitately asks, afraid that Jungkook is regretting it all. Regretting ever saving him. 

Regretting ever wanting to be with him all over again.

Yoongi was scared... 

But most importantly...

He was insecure.

He hated his body, he hated how he was so scarred... he hated it all...

There were times he wanted to just die...

There were times he wished he would've never survived that fire...

"It's just..." Jungkook pauses and sighs before lowering himself pressing kisses along all those burned and scarred spots. Yoongi's breath hitched as he watched Jungkook pressing soft kisses along those places.

His eyes grew teary as Jungkook placed the final kiss on his thigh and looked at him before smiling. His eyes teary as he tilted his head.

"I wish I would've been faster Hyung... I don't hate your body... never will I hate these scars and marks but..." He pauses, his throat suddenly clogged as he clenches the bedsheet tightly.

"It hurts me to know you suffered such deep and scary wounds... you must've been in so much pain... you must've been so terrified... if only was i faster-"

"I never should've done it Kook..." Yoongi cuts him off and tries sitting up before placing his hand on Jungkook's cheek. 

"If I would've known you were gonna come into my life and show me what love was... I never would've destroyed myself so much... I am not even worth being your partner" Yoongi whispers and looks down as Jungkook widens his eyes and instantly grabs Yoongi's face making him face him again.

"Never ever! Say that again!" Jungkook yells, his eyes in pain. Yoongi flinched as his eyes grew wide.

"You've no idea... how many times... I have been grateful to have you" Jungkook presses his forehead against Yoongi's and slowly caresses Yoongi's cheek.

"Please Hyung... never say that again... I want you more than I want anyone in my life..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi's eyes grow soft, he slowly smiles as tears break out and slide down his cheeks.

"My apologies Mr.Jeon... I was in the wrong" Jungkook chuckles along with Yoongi before bringing Yoongi for a kiss. The kiss turned so passionate that they both fell backward as they both entangled themselves. They just wanted to be together. 

Never to be separated again.... ever...

They had missed each other so much. 

Their bodies reacted almost automatically upon the other's touch like they had been craving for it. 

Like they had been dying for it.

It was funny. 

Funny how they were in so much love that they didn't even need to talk. Their mere glances at each other, their mere whimpers and sounds were enough for the other to understand their needs. 

Their desires.

At this very moment, they were just so glad to be in each other's arms. 

In each other's embrace.

All of this conversation was being heard by Seokjin who was standing right outside the door, he had come here to call them for dinner but was unable to resist himself from hearing their conversation. He clenches his fist as he sighs before closing his eyes.

See... Kook...

I told you he would be back...

And you won't be left alone...