⪼ Broken Hearts ⪻

"Jungkook... this is..." Yoongi's voice was caught in his throat, he wanted to compliment the painting Jungkook made but he had no words. 

No words to explain what he was feeling. 

He have never thought he could be this beautiful, it was so beautiful that the word beautiful itself sounded like an insult to the painting Jungkook made of him. Jungkook was standing by the bed nervously fiddling with his fingers as he looked at Yoongi's reaction, when Jungkook first arrived, Yoongi thought he was here like normal days to hang out with him and have some chit chat but he definitely wasn't expecting Jungkook to present him a painting he made of Yoongi.

Like rain... I fell for you...

That was what was written in the small corner of the painting. Yoongi felt his heart drop at the quote and he looked at Jungkook with slightly wide eyes.

"Jungkook-"

"Hyung! P-Please... first listen to me" Jungkook interrupted as Yoongi felt his heart beating fast. He could hear Jungkook's rapid heartbeat as well in the silence. Yoongi was scared... he was nervous. Totally not prepared for whatever Jungkook is gonna say.

"I have been meaning to tell you this for so long now Hyung..." Jungkook starts, his head dropped as he looks at the floor and once again takes a deep breath.

"I was 20 years old when I first started to listen to your music..." 

"In these past 3 years, I discovered your music along with my talent to paint... but it seemed to have appeared that I was unable to paint without your music..." Yoongi looks at him in confusion and shock.

"Whenever I listened to your music... I could paint... when I wasn't... I couldn't even stroke a brush correctly..." Yoongi's eyes widened at his words unable to believe whatever Jungkook was saying. 

"I fell in love with your music..." Yoongi's breath hitched at that.

"And then when you first time played 'First Love', I started imagining how you might look... because of that... I was scared to look at your live performances... I was scared you might be prettier than my imagination and I might not be able to handle it" Jungkook no longer had the courage to look up and face his idol, his love. 

"I fell in love with your imagination..." Yoongi's eyes furrowed as he bites his inner cheek, his heart aching at Jungkook's words.

"And then... and then that happened... you tried to commit suicide... I know it might sound ridiculous but I knew you were gonna do something like that... I don't know how but whenever I listen to your music and paint I know exactly what's going on with you... and I show that through painting... I have no control over myself when I start to paint while listening to your music" Yoongi was shocked and amazed by this information. 

He didn't expect Jungkook to have an ability like that.

"When I saved you and saw you... I was right... I was right to be scared... you were so pretty Hyung I was overwhelmed..." Jungkook confesses, his eyes getting teary as he looks at his hands.

"I fell in love with you Hyung..." Jungkook starts sobbing instantly. He didn't even know why he was crying but being able to confess his feelings to the one he loved for so long felt so good. So good that he just wanted to keep crying. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi's throat was dry, he had no idea how to respond to his confession. However, the sight of Jungkook sobbing this hard, indeed made Yoongi feel terrible.

"Kook... I-" All of a sudden, the door slammed open making Yoongi and Jungkook flinch, Jungkook and Yoongi both turned to look at the door and Yoongi's face went pale at the sight of Namjoon.