༺ Home ༻

Yoongi and Jungkook walked down the street hand in hand, smiles on their faces as they reached the place Jungkook wished to show him as a present. Jungkook was wearing a blue and white check coat over a white T-shirt meanwhile Yoongi was wearing a navy blue and yellow lined long-sleeved shirt, and both of them were wearing black jeans. Yoongi was so curious and excited. Jungkook smiled and wrapped the blindfold in front of Yoongi's eyes before slowly leading him towards his studio he hadn't opened in a while.

But yesterday he did.

He opened his studio after years and got it cleaned up because he had a surprise for Yoongi. Surprise he knew Yoongi would love so much.

As they grew closer, Jungkook softly whispered in his ear.

"Are you ready Hyung?" He asked as Yoongi smiled and nodded. Jungkook asks him to stay still as he runs to open the door. As he opens it, he grabs Yoongi's hand and leads him up, warning him about a step he has to climb. Yoongi follows his instructions and enters. The chilly atmosphere of the place instantly made him shiver.

"Okay so..." Jungkook pulled the blindfold removing it from Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi blinks his eyes before looking forward. His eyes grew wide and his throat went dry. He blinks rapidly unable to comprehend what he is looking at.

It was a piano!

A grand brown piano was played on the corner.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked when he realized that Yoongi wasn't even breathing. Yoongi's silence scared Jungkook who nervously fidgets with his fingers.

"Kook I-" Yoongi was speechless. His eyes got teary as he turned around to look at Jungkook who was waiting for his response.

"I-" He choked on his tears and hugged Jungkook instantly. Jungkook relaxes in his embrace and smiles before hugging him back.

"ITS SO BEAUTIFUL KOOK! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!" Yoongi cries out loudly. Jungkook smiles and rubs his back.

"I love you too"

+++

"I LOVE YOU KOOK!" Yoongi woke up, tears streaming down his face with sweat on his forehead. His eyes were red and puffy as he sat up and looked around the side beside him on the bed was empty. Yoongi's throat was dry as he removed his feet from the bed and stood up. He goes into the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. His pale white face, dry pale lips, red puffy eyes and nose, and messy hair stared back at him. He sighed and splashed water on his face.

He felt so weak.

That's when the doorbell of his apartment rang alerting him. Yoongi flinches at the sudden noise but sighs and slowly makes his way towards the door. His hand slender fingers grabbed the handle and twisted it after unlocking it.

"Hyung!" Yoongi looked at Soobin and forced a broken smile.

"Hey, Binnie" Soobin furrowed his brows at his condition and then sighed. He entered the house with a few shoppers in his hands and placed them on the kitchen counter. He looked at Yoongi.

"You've been crying all night right?" He asks, his hands folded in front of his chest as Yoongi sighs and drops his head.

"I miss him Soobin" Soobin felt his heart tearing apart as he slowly walked towards him and placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"You can always go and meet him you know...?" Yoongi feels himself breaking again as he lets out in a broken voice.

"I don't have the courage Bin..." Yoongi's broken voice further makes Soobin worried and concerned regarding his condition.