༺ Once Again All Alone ༻

The sad silent tune echoed in the room as Yoongi's tears flowed down, his heart ached, his hand trembled, and the chilly room made him shiver. The loneliness and emptiness felt so familiar.

It was like he was back in those days when he was all alone...

But it hurts...

He was used to being alone but it hurts now.

He was so so...

So used to Jungkook.

He had once again returned to the place where he was...

He is all alone again.

His heart was heavy and sad.

His body has once again gotten weak because he had stopped eating.

He can't bring himself to eat...

How can he when he knows Jungkook can't either...?!

"Jungkook..." Yoongi let out a sob, his heart throbbing. Oh god, it hurt so much.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouts and cries loudly, his fingers messing up the tune and creating chaos. The chaos that was in his heart.

"How can you do this to me Jungkook?!?!" Yoongi cries. He was so in pain. Why does this always happen?

Why does he always suffer?!

His head bowed down, vision blurry until his eyes catch something sparkly, he wipes his tears and his eyes go to his ring.

The wedding ring.

A loud anguish cry escaped Yoongi's mouth. The ring...

The ring Jungkook put on Yoongi's ring finger.

How he kissed Yoongi's lips with tears in his eyes.

How he whispered those sweet and blooming words.

"Marry me Hyung"

How they were just going to get married when...

"Jungkook!!!" Yoongi yells and slams his hands on the piano rapidly nearly breaking the piano.

"How can you?!!" Yoongi cries out once again loudly. He was so much in pain, that his fingers were now also throbbing. However, he couldn't care less as he dropped his head on his hands and continued to sob.

"Jungkook..." He mumbles, his heart feels so worn out. He was so tired of all this pain.

"Please... come back"

+++

Who knew what time it had passed since then? Yoongi was on the ground, his back was against the wall. His eyes were red and puffy, his skin pale. His coat was discarded on the corner, his sweater dusty and his hair messy.

He no longer had the energy to stand and leave this studio. If he could he would live here...

Just like those days...

+++

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook smiled, he set down the small bookshelf he had just bought for Yoongi. Yoongi watches him roughly set things in this empty part of the studio that existed but Jungkook never used. Now maybe this was the time.

Yoongi sits down on the piano stool and watches him do everything, everything has been shifted to this tiny house of theirs. Piano, bookshelf, fridge, cabinet, a small cute fan, and a bed that they sometimes used as a couch. It was just one person's bed so they preferred to sleep on the ground together on the soft carpet with cushions, pillows, and blankets. They have slowly brought so many things here that they no longer feel the urge to return home. A home that wasn't really theirs.

Jungkook did want to buy a house but all of his money was spent, mostly was spend on Yoongi's medications and treatments. Yoongi offered his money many times but Jungkook refused saying he wanted to buy a house all on his own money.

"Okay so..." Jungkook looks at Yoongi and runs up to him. Yoongi smiles as Jungkook lifts him up and spins him around.

"Our house is complete!" Jungkook cheers making Yoongi laugh out loud as he bops Jungkook's nose and nods. A wide gummy smile upon his lips, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

"Where is my kissy??" Jungkook asks cutely causing Yoongi to giggle and press his lips upon Jungkook's. Jungkook gladly accepts it and softly caresses Yoongi's waist.

"Put me down" Yoongi softly mumbles with a laugh as Jungkook laughs along and lets him down. Yoongi sits down on the stool along with Jungkook and shakes his head.

"You're such a..."

"Baby!" Jungkook completes as Yoongi laughs.

"Correct"

"Hyung?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi hums and looks at him, his eyes softly looking at Jungkook. He was his whole world.

His whole world.

You might not be perfect Jungkook but...

...But you're all I want.

Jungkook smiles and nervously fidgets with his fingers before speaking.

"Can you like... teach me how to... play piano?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi blinks dumbfounded at him. He certainly wasn't expecting that. But regardless he smiles and nods.

"Come here" Yoongi brings Jungkook closer and starts to guide him.

"What do you wanna learn?"

"I Need U" Jungkook answered as Yoongi looked at him and made a confused look.

"Why that?"

"I don't know... It's just... I feel a really close relation with it" Yoongi smiled and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. He sighed but nodded.

"I feel the same way"

"How do you do it Hyung?" Jungkook asks suddenly.

"Do what?"

"Create these masterpieces" Yoongi chuckles.

"I just do it Jungkook... I pour my feelings out..."

"You're so lucky Hyung" Jungkook whispered sadly as Yoongi furrowed his brows and sat straight before making Jungkook face him.

"How so?"

"You can pour out your feelings through music but..." Jungkook pauses. Yoongi silently waits for him to continue.

"...But I can't do it when it comes to painting..." Jungkook lets out in his broken voice. He always felt like a failure when he was unable to paint without Yoongi's music. Yoongi lets out a sigh and smiles before caressing Jungkook's cheek.

"You will one day Kook... don't feel discouraged, feel confident in yourself." Yoongi smiles as Jungkook stares at Yoongi's eyes. He felt the love and warmth Yoongi held for him in those eyes.

He could see the love in Yoongi's eyes.

The love which was for him and only him.

He smiles and nods. He nearly broke into tears.

"Okay so back to the lesson"