⪼ Not Easy To Die ⪻

Yoongi slowly pours down the gasoline all over his room before dumping the can on the corner of his room. He sat down on his bed and looks at his oil-dump room. He takes out his lighter from his back pocket and tries lighting it up but unfortunately, it won't light up, he groans. Even his death wasn't easy. 

After numerous failed tries he now almost gives up trying to light it up and now looks around his room before his eyes land on his piano which was placed on the other side of the room, it was wet from oil as it sits there and stares back at Yoongi. Yoongi feels a tug in his heart. He has so many memories with this piano, what was he even doing? But then again. 

It was the same piano that made his life a living hell. He grits his teeth as he finally managed to light up the lighter, he looks at the lighter before looking up at the piano once again, if anything deserves to die first... it has to be the piano!

And with that being said, Yoongi threw the lit lighter on the piano before a fire roared and hugged everything in it. 

+++

"Is he okay...? Will he survive?" Jungkook asked worried, the doctor sighs and removes his glasses.

"We are still not so sure, he has other injures as well other than burn marks, and if you would've taken any longer in bringing him here, he wouldn't have survived, nevertheless, he can survive, we are trying our best" The doctor informed and Jungkook sighs in relief hearing that the man survived. 

"And you said this was the famous pianist Min Suga...? How are you so sure?" The doctor asks as Jungkook bites his bottom lip, how was he gonna explain it?

"I-I... I just had a feeling... he had lots of piano sheets and a piano in the room when I arrived... I made a rough guess" He told as the doctor raised his brow.

"Anyways, you should get proper treatment for your wound as well" The doctor reminds before taking his leave. Jungkook looks down at his burned hand and sighs. He got that burn mark as he dragged Yoongi out of the room. Jungkook sat down on the bench once again and looked into the room through the small window. That guy was on the ventilator with numerous wires and pipes attached to him. An oxygen mask was on his face as he fought the battle of life. 

Jungkook continues to stare at him and thinks back on the moment when he dragged the man out of the room, he was already passed out but for some reason, he looked like he was at peace, he was at peace because he knew he was gonna die. 

Has Jungkook interfered in something he shouldn't have? 

No... he saved the life... he had to...

And if his rough guess turns out to be true...

What is he supposed to do then?

+++

"I AM HERE TO VISIT A PATIENT WHO WAS RECENTLY BROUGHT HERE ALMOST BURNED ALIVE," Namjoon panicking asked the receptionist who flinches at his arrival. She tries to calm him down before telling him the room number. Namjoon rushes towards the room but pauses when he sees lots of officers investigating a guy sitting on the bench, his arm seems to be burned a bit as well as he answers the questions the officers were asking him. Namjoon takes a deep breath because he knew he was gonna questioned as well before he approaches them.

At his arrival, the officers turned to look at him and raised their brows.

"May we ask, who are you?" The officer asked as Namjoon brings out his hand for a shake.

"I am Kim Namjoon, I am the manager of the patient" Namjoon introduced as the men raised their brows.

"And who is the guy inside?" The officer asked as Namjoon sighed, he saw that coming.

"Min Suga, the famous pianist we all know" Hearing his name, Jungkook's eyes widened as he looks back at the room. 

His rough guess was right...

It was indeed the famous Min Suga...

"Can we ask you why did Min Suga take this step... because it's clear that it's a suicide attempt?" The officer asked, now everyone's attention was on Namjoon as Jungkook was now set apart. Namjoon sits down at the request of the officers before they continue asking them further questions. 

"I have no idea... it's just... he was having a hard time lately... he rather not share that with me" Namjoon told, he felt the guilt trapping him because he was 99% sure that he was the reason why Yoongi took this step. Namjoon plays with his fingers as tears pick up in his eyes. His throat felt like clogging as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. 

Seeing his condition the officers decided upon leaving him for a while and gave him the card of the police station where he can come tomorrow and tell them as much as he knows. Namjoon thanks them for understanding as the officers depart. That's when he finally realized that there was still someone there on the bench. 

"Um... can I ask you who are you...?" Namjoon asks as Jungkook looks at him and stands up immediately. 

"I-I am Jeon Jungkook, I am the one who-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK?! THE FAMOUS PAINTER!! THE ONE WHO PAINTED 'FIRST LOVE'?!" Jungkook suddenly flinches at the excitement that Namjoon showed, he gave him an awkward laugh before nodding.

"Um... yes I am the one who painted that," Jungkook told as Namjoon runs his hand through his hair before almost screaming in happiness.

"I AM YOUR HUGE FAN!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WORK!! I AM YOUR-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! THIS IS A HOSPITAL!" A nurse suddenly interrupted them as Namjoon slaps his hand on his mouth and bowed down in an apology. The nurse sighs and shakes her head before leaving the scene. Namjoon looks back at Jungkook who was suppressing his laugh. At his face, Namjoon ends up giggling along with Jungkook.

"Hehe... I didn't know I was that loud..." Namjoon said as Jungkook smiled.

"I didn't know you were this huge fan of mine, I am glad I met you," Jungkook said now bringing his hand for a shake, Namjoon looks at his hand before wiping his own numerous times not wanting to dirty the hands of the amazing artist. Jungkook giggles at his action as Namjoon finally shakes his hand. 

"So Namjoon... how old are you...?" Jungkook asked now sitting beside Namjoon. 

"I am 23" Hearing that Jungkook slapped his hand over his mouth.

"OMG! I SHOULD CALL YOU HYUNG! I AM SO SORRY!" Jungkook apologizes as Namjoon realizes Jungkook was younger than him.

"Wait... how old are you?" He asked as Jungkook smiles.

"21" 

"WHAT?!" Namjoon stands up in shock. He can't believe his ears, a guy only 21 years old who makes masterpieces all around the world! He feels ashamed. So ashamed that he might not be able to face himself in the mirror when he goes back to his home.

"Haha" Jungkook laughs at his reaction as he motions Namjoon to sit down before they find themselves lost in conversations, Namjoon talking about his love for paintings and art is the main reason why Jungkook is his favorite artist since he always found that one emotion in his painting. Jungkook tells him how he makes his paintings by listening to his favorite pianist which was no other than Min Suga. 

Hearing his name Namjoon suddenly feels down as he gulps down the lump that formed in his throat before he shifts his gaze down to his lap. Feeling him suddenly losing his excitement, Jungkook questions. 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon didn't want to answer, it was painful. How was he supposed to tell his favorite artist that Namjoon himself is the reason why his favorite pianist tried to take his life? Namjoon's lips trembled as he refuses to tell him the reality. 

He didn't want to lose his good image in front of someone he adores. 

So he lies.

"Nothing... it's just I am really tired" Namjoon also refuses to face Yoongi, he might not be able to sleep tonight if he saw Yoongi. Namjoon stands up and forces out a fake smile. 

"Thank you so much for saving Min Suga, but he will be okay, you can make your way home as well, I am leaving too" With that being said, Namjoon left once again leaving the half-alive and half-dead human who died in pain of him leaving him. 

And yet he left him again.