༺ Back Home ༻

Jungkook silently drove the car and time to time checked on Yoongi who was now asleep with his head resting on Yeonjun's lap who was also asleep due to tiredness. Jungkook softly smiled at them both and drove towards Busan.

Towards his home.

His heart was beating rapidly. He was so so so nervous. How would Seokjin react when he sees Yoongi in his arms? He was so nervous. But he was positive his Hyung would support him like always.

After like 4 hours, he finally arrived in Busan and made his way towards his house. The distance took half an hour to reach his home. Parking his car outside, Jungkook opened the door and exited before opening the backseat door.

"Yeonjun?" Jungkook softly wakes him up. Yeonjun flinches and abruptly sits straight and looks at him.

"Y-Yes?!" He asked nervous, Jungkook chuckled at his reaction.

"We are here." He announces, Yeonjun blinks and looks around, the sun is rising so the atmosphere is chilly. He nods and then looks at Yoongi who is sleeping soundly on his lap.

"I will pick him up, you can go and ring the bell" Jungkook guides, Yeonjun nods and softly lifts Yoongi's head from his lap and sets it on the seat before exiting the car. He goes towards the main door and gulps nervously before ringing the bell. Jungkook in the meantime, slowly picks up Yoongi.

"Umm" Yoongi mumbles under his breath, Jungkook stares at him fondly before smiling and making his way toward the door which seems to have been opened.

"Umm, Who are you?" Jimin asked confused, his hair messy indicating he was asleep. Yeonjun smiles nervously.

"I am Choi Yeonjun, um-"

"Jimin Hyung," Jungkook says from behind, Jimin's eyes widen when his eyes go on Jungkook who was standing behind this stranger with Yoongi in his arms.

"KOOK!!" Jimin exclaims. Yeonjun shifts himself to the side allowing Jungkook to come forward.

"Hyung" Jungkook beams, Jimin nearly hugs him when he realizes that Jungkook is holding someone in his arms. he looks at Jungkook's condition which indicates he was in a fight so before he can ask what happened, his eyes go on the guy who was in his arms.

"Is this..?"

"Yes" Jungkook smiles. Jimin sighs in relief and looks at Jungkook with admiration. He was so proud of Jungkook. But was still a bit concerned regarding his bruises and wounds.

"What is up with your face?" Jungkook sighs.

"I am okay Hyung, I will tell you everything later" Jimin furrows his brows but sighs and nods.

"Take him to your room, Hyung and Taehyung are still sleeping," Jimin says as Jungkook nods and enters, Yeonjun awkwardly stands there not knowing what to do. Jimin's attention once again drifted to him and he blinked.

"Oh yeah, Hyung show him the guest room, he will stay with us for a while," Jungkook said as he left. Jimin blinks and nods before taking a side and allowing Yeonjun to enter.

"I am Jimin by the way, Park Jimin" Jimin introduces himself as he leads Yeonjun to the guest room.

"There are two more people who live here, I will introduce you to them in the afternoon, take some rest before that, I am sure you are tired after the long journey" Jimin cutely says as he shows him the guest room. Yeonjun smiles and bows to him in gratitude.

"Many thanks to you," Yeonjun says as Jimin smiles.

"You're most welcome"

+++

"I-" Seokjin was speechless when Jungkook told him the whole story that had occurred during the time he was in Seoul. He was still bruised so Jimin helped him patch up while Taehyung commented on how he was proud of Jungkook beating the shit outta Namjoon. However, Seokjin wasn't at least pleased.

"You shouldn't have fought Kook... look at your-"

"I am fine Hyung!" Jungkook cuts him off, Seokjin frowns but doesn't talk further.

"And yeah who is this Yeonjun?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook looks at him and leans against the chair.

"Yoongi Hyung's new butler, when I arrived there, Namjoon had replaced Soobin's place with another guy" Jungkook explains as everyone silently nods.

"Hello, Good morning" Yeonjun greeted as he came downstairs from the guest room. Everyone's attention went on him as they flashed kind smiles and welcomed him warmly. Yeonjun felt a warm sensation creep upon him as he smiled too and took a seat on the chair.

"Okay so Yeonjun, this is Seokjin Hyung and this is Taehyung Hyung" Jungkook introduces them to him. Yeonjun greets them with a bow again and smiles.

"It's nice to meet you," Yeonjun says softly. They both smiled.

"Same here, feel free to live here as long as you like," Seokjin says as Yeonjun smiles and nods.

"I am going to check up on Hyung and feed him" Jungkook stood up and grabbed the tray before filling it up with food. Seokjin quietly watched him do so as Jungkook made his way upstairs.

"Will he be okay?" Seokjin mumbles as Jimin smiles and pats his shoulder.

"More than okay"