༺ The New Butler ༻

There was a bell on the door which captured Namjoon's attention he was making himself some coffee after an argument with Yoongi which angered him to the core, ever since Soobin left, Namjoon has to do almost everything when it comes to cooking he isn't expert so he usually orders the food. He hasn't been cleaning either and doesn't intend to do it anyways. 

Groaning he puts down his coffee mug and makes his way towards the main door which once again rings a bell.

"Coming! God dammit!" Namjoon shouts as he grabs the handle and unlocks the door before opening it. He was greeted by a gentle face which smiled and bowed. Namjoon instantly relaxes and welcomes the young boy in. 

"Feel free to take a seat anywhere. I will introduce you to the patient soon" Namjoon says as the boy smiles and nods. 

"So I was making coffee, would you like some?" He asked as the boy shyly smiles and nods. Namjoon smiles back and returns to the kitchen. 

Once he was done with the coffee he brought two cups and handed one to the boy before sitting down. 

"So, you won't mind if I interview you right?" The boy giggled softly and shook his head in no. Namjoon grins and nods.

"Your name?" 

"Choi Yeonjun"

"Age?"

"19"

"Have you ever done this job before?" 

"Quite a lot" However this reply had that once painful broken voice that couldn't go unheard. Namjoon looks at Yeonjun but sighs and nods. 

"I see... well... the patient is called Min Yoongi, you might know him by the name Min Suga" Yeonjun's eyes widened at the stage name, he was so shocked and dumbstruck that he had no words to utter. Namjoon smiles at his reaction and stands up.

"Come on... I will introduce you to him" Namjoon said making his way upwards. Yeonjun stands up and follows him behind shortly. 

"I am coming in," Namjoon said as he opened the door, the house was freaking big that Yeonjun couldn't see enough of it. He admired the house as he slowly entered the room along with Namjoon. His eyes landed on a guy lying on his bed with a blanket covering him up. He looked so weak and vulnerable. He looked so miserable. 

Black bags under his eyes, his skin extremely pale, his hair messy like they haven't been brushed for months. His hands were extremely slim and weak like he hadn't eaten in months. His skin melted from various spots. His face however was still safe from any burned marks only his neck. His body seemed to be bruised as well however the bruises and marks weren't adequately treated. 

He was in so bad condition that Yeonjun was unable to recognize the pianist he has seen on television. His eyes widened as he stared at the man in front of him who appeared to be in deep slumber. 

"Hm, he is asleep... it's okay you can meet him any time you want, after all, you will be here now right?" Namjoon said in a way too cheerful voice. Yeonjun flinched and hurriedly nodded. 

"I have some work to take care of so I will be taking my leave, Yoongi usually prefers to eat light food so whenever he is awake make him something he can digest easily" With that Namjoon took his leave. Yeonjun stood in the room all alone and stared at Yoongi.

What happened to you...? 

Yeonjun slowly makes his way toward the bed and sits on the chair beside his bed. He looks at the sleeping man and feels a ping of guilt for this unknown stranger. 

"I promise I will take great care of you" 

+++

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open as his eyes landed on Yeonjun who was leaning against the chair and was in sleep. He was wearing a uniform Soobin used to wear and for a second he thought Soobin was back but instead, he was greeted by an unknown young boy with yellow dyed hair. Yoongi continues to stare at him recognizing this face from somewhere.

"Who are you?" Yoongi questions, Yeonjun suddenly flinches at the voice and nearly falls down the chair in panick. He looks at Yoongi with wide eyes and he sits straight. 

"I-I am Choi Yeonjun! Y-Your new butler" He introduces himself as Yoongi widens his eyes at his name and tries to sit straight. Yeonjun instantly goes to help him and seats him properly. Yoongi whispers thanks and then looks back at him. 

"Choi Yeonjun you said?" 

"Yes"

"Who hired you?" Yeonjun gulps thinking he did something wrong and was gonna get fired on the very day he was hired. So he nervously fiddles with his fingers.

"Mr.Namjoon" Hearing the name Yoongi sighs and throws his head back. Yeonjun looks at him nervously.

"Don't worry I am not going to fire you or something it's just..." Yoongi pauses. He looks at Yeonjun who was waiting for him to continue.

"I know you"