Book III (Chapter 4)

Satoru POV

Bored. Satoru was bored.

The last time Satoru remembered being bored was in middle school when he wasn't going on missions. He was always so busy due to his strength as a sorcerer, that he rarely found time to just do simple things such as sit down and watch a short episode of his favorite shows. Now that his license was suspended and he could only wait for the day you returned. Not to mention, he missed his first paycheck in years which meant all the money he usually wasted on women and fast food was gone.

He soon realized he had zero money to spend, his stomach growled reminding him he needed to eat. He went to the fridge to see if there were any left overs, but there was nothing but ingredients in both the fridge and pantry. Not even a pack of instant ramen was in sight. His worst fear had come true--he had to cook.

He reached up to the cabinet you typically had to use a stool to reach, and grabbed what he believed to be your box of recipes. He pulled one out that looked easy enough--quesadillas. He had never had Mexican food before, and had never even tasted a tortilla.

"Okay...I need, mase harihnuh," (that is his pronunciation, the real thing is Masa Harina which is Mexican corn flour) "salt, and hot water for the tortillas. The Mase Harihnuh is corn flour." Satoru went to the pantry and looked for the Masa Harina but only found what he thought was corn flour. Little did he know that it was actually corn starch. He followed the instructions, but realized it wasn't working, and instead made oobleck.

"Maybe I'll try a different recipe..." he said to himself as he slapped the slimy substance.

The next recipe he found was some stir fried vegetables. He grabbed all the ingredients and put it all into the pan before it was even heated all at once. When he finished the food some of the vegetables were burnt while some were under-cooked. However, he was forced to settle. He finished the food and later vomited due to how much soy sauce he had added.

He sat in his empty bed, lonely and sick. He couldn't stand it anymore, and decided to go out to the living room, half hoping to see you there, however all he saw was the mess that had been created by him of food, dishes, and clothes.

Satoru groaned and plopped himself on the couch, "Not again...first it was mom...now you."

There was a knock at the door and Satoru dragged himself off the couch, and opened the door, only to see Haru L/N. Satoru's face dropped, and Haru let himself in. He took a seat at the discarded dining room table. Satoru took a seat across from him, and stared at the scratches at the head of the table and the seat right next to it. The marks were from you setting the table for both yourself and Satoru. For the dinners, Satoru never ate.

"She's definitely missing, boy." Haru glared at Satoru, the stare boring into him like a rope around his neck.

Satoru subtly swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing with anticipation, as he tried to stick to the bastard façade he had always put up, before breaking down in tears.

Haru spoke up, "What did you do to my niece?"

Satoru tried to speak but couldn't, his loneliness was finally getting to him. "I--"

"What did you do to her, you dickless asshole!" Haru grabbed Satoru by the collar and forced him to look up at him.

"I didn't do anything! She did all this shit for me and I ignored her!" Satoru looked up, his pathetic wailing diminishing his image as the strongest, "She cleaned, and I never said thank you, she cooked and I never once ate it! I made her sleep on the couch and never even gave her a place to call her own! Not even a closet for her clothes..."

Haru let him go and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No wonder she left...god! What would your father say if he saw you treating the little girl he saved like this? You've been treating women like objects for far too long now. Now, you've crossed the fucking line--"

There was a creak heard from the front door. The deep clicking of heels was heard, and a hand gently traced Satoru's neck before a gentle kiss was pressed to Satoru's cheek.

Haru sat up straight, with a smile, and Satoru's hope of getting his job back had returned.

"Hey Uncle Haru! Hey Satoru!" You smiled sweetly and played with little strands of his white locks.

"Y-Y/N, where were you?" Haru asked.

"I was in India to celebrate my 21st birthday? Didn't Satoru tell you?" You gave a look of sincere confusion.

"N-no?"

"Did I not tell you?" You looked down at Satoru who was staring up at you.

He just shook his head.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry if I worried you! I thought I told you, I guess not...but I do have something to make up for it."

Both Haru and Satoru looked up confused. You dug in your purse and lowered something in front of Satoru's face. "Surprise~"

A positive pregnancy test.

For the Purpose of An Heir (Gojo X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara