Book I (Chapter 1)

The bodies of humans were hung up around the elementary school, their fate worse than death.

Bodies on the floor, across doorways, hanging from the ceiling. They were everywhere. However, nobody could tell who they were without a DNA test because they had all been stretched, torn, turned inside-out to form the shape of the simple childhood string trick--Jacob's Ladder (see end of chapter for visual), where they moaned and groaned for they had never been killed.

One little girl had been left alive, and she was hiding in the girls bathroom in one of the stalls. She was overflowing with fear. How had she done this? She was the good kid. The innocent little girl who was afraid of dogs, and captured ladybugs to keep as pets. 

Now she was stuck in the bathroom, stuffing her mouth with toilet paper to muffle her sobs in a desperate attempt to hide from the police.

The soft sound of the bass of soft jazz entered her ears. She could barely make out the voice of Michael Bublé.

"Really Gojo? Christmas Music now?" It was the deep voice of a man.

The young girl began to hyperventilate, desperately trying to stay quiet.

"What? It's December." This man's voice was light hearted, and happy.

"There are dead bodies everywhere."

"That means that there is a desperate need for Christmas spirit, L/N-san." He spoke matter-of-factly, as if it was a fact Christmas Music was always needed at funerals.

"Wait. I found the string responsible for the technique."

"You think it could be your brother's kid? Didn't he hide her from all of you?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. He died before she would have been at the age to develop a technique, and I doubt her mother knows anything about it. He kept everybody in the dark about the Jujutsu World. He was embarrassed of it."

"I know that. There's a reason we weren't invited to his wedding. I was his best friend, you his brother. That man never ceased to be petty."

"Must be why you got along so well."

"Ha ha, very funny, L/N-san." Sarcasm filled the bathroom, as Michael Bublé's Christmas Song filled the girl's restroom.

The little girl stayed quiet, practically suffocating with her makeshift gag, and she had began to sweat blood.

Suddenly, the bathroom stall door was pulled of its hinges. The little girl looked up in complete and utter dread, as two men stared at her.

One was towering over the other (He had to be at least six foot seven inches or around 200 centimeters), with gorgeous white hair, and rich brown eyes. He had pulled his hair back with a thin head-band, and wore a tight white t-shirt that showed off his slim waist and broad shoulders, with some dark blue skinny jeans and some expensive brand-name tennis shoes.

The second was a lot more lean. He was shorter than the other man, but still not short. He had dark black hair that had begun to gray at the ends, with a well-structured face. His eyes were your same color, peering into yours. He wore some work pants with some beater shoes, and a baggy black shirt, and oddly enough several strings and yo-yo's attached to the belt loops of his pants.

"Hey there sweetie!" The taller man got right up in the girl's face. She retreated to the back of the toilet.

"You're creeping her out Gojo," the second man pushed Gojo away, and crouched down in front of the girl, "Hey there hun...I'm Haru L/N, and this is Dai Gojo. We're here to save you."

She spit out the toilet paper in her mouth, and Haru chuckled awkwardly, "Why'd you have toilet paper in your mouth?"

She was too afraid to speak.

"Anyways," Haru picked her up and sat her on his hip, "What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N..." Her voice was and cautious.

"I knew it! I'm your uncle," Haru smiled a warm smile at the girl, "How old are you?"

"Seven..." she was chewing on her nails now, and still sweating blood, she had long since wet her pants. 

Haru flashed Dai a look who quickly turned off the Christmas music.

"We're going to get you somewhere safe, where you can learn how to do good things with your power!" Dai bent down to look her in the eye and smiled.

She started to calm down, and Dai held up his hand for a high-five, however she misunderstood and held his hand instead. Dai chuckled and pulled his hand away to ruffle her hair.

Haru pressed her face to his chest so she wouldn't see the damage she caused while they walked out the school.

They entered a black car, and began to drive away from her elementary school, all the while Haru and Dai explained the Jujutsu world to her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.